Babs, Goblin Tom (and the family) in Ibiza

marcusg said:
I'm up for that, i feel the whips are a matter for serious discussion :!: :!:

:oops: :lol: :lol:

PMSL, I just spoke to Tom on the phone and said that he's got a whips buddy (well I actually said there's another weirdo who maintains he can hear the whips ;) ) and he said that he's looking forward to discussing them with someone who appreciates them :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
marcusg said:
I'm up for that, i feel the whips are a matter for serious discussion :!: :!:

:oops: :lol: :lol:

PMSL, I just spoke to Tom on the phone and said that he's got a whips buddy (well I actually said there's another weirdo who maintains he can hear the whips ;) ) and he said that he's looking forward to discussing them with someone who appreciates them :lol: ;)

cool we must arrange a whips discussion forum at a London clubbing event in the near future ... ;)

right, i'm off now to find scientific proof for this phenomenon ... :eek: :lol:

google search - 'ibiza plane whips'!! :p

marcusg said:
cool we must arrange a whips discussion forum at a London clubbing event in the near future ... ;)

right, i'm off now to find scientific proof for this phenomenon ... :eek: :lol:

google search - 'ibiza plane whips'!! :p

Fab, Alex can come along too and listen to his flags :lol: ;)

Any info you find let me know and I'll pass on to Tom ;)

at the time i suggested a meet up near the runway at heathrow but apparantly the "conditions would not be apropriate" :rolleyes: :lol:

Bubble said:
that still makes me laugh out loud!! :lol: quality!

:rolleyes: :oops: :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Alex but it was just too funny, you're sat there with this really deep look on your face as you're straining to hear the whips and then you think you finally do and Tom pisses right on your fire :lol: ;)

crofty said:
at the time i suggested a meet up near the runway at heathrow but apparantly the "conditions would not be apropriate" :rolleyes: :lol:

PMSL, I remember that :lol: Well if the 'whips' expert says the conditions wouldn't be appropriate it unfortunately looks like we're going to have to wait til next summer to all hear them again in Ibiza :rolleyes: :lol:

Barbie said:
PMSL, I remember that :lol: Well if the 'whips' expert says the conditions wouldn't be appropriate it unfortunately looks like we're going to have to wait til next summer to all hear them again in Ibiza :rolleyes: :lol:

Well if there was ever a reason to go back to Ibiza, 'hearing the whips' would be top of my list :lol: And I'm sure all yours too ;)

Bubble said:
Well if there was ever a reason to go back to Ibiza, 'hearing the whips' would be top of my list :lol: And I'm sure all yours too ;)

Ibiza 2005 is going to be all about 'hearing the whips', you heard it here first :lol:

Barbie said:
Ibiza 2005 is going to be all about 'hearing the whips', you heard it here first :lol:

I thought 2004 was all about the whips, I'm bored of them now, they don't exist

cookie said:
I thought 2004 was all about the whips, I'm bored of them now, they don't exist

hear hear!

the whips are so 2004.....plus of course a figment of the imagination... :lol: ;)

PMSL! I'd forgotten about that! Every time a plane goes over cue Tom going on about "the whips" then silence as everyone listens out for them!

We spent the whole week listening for them too, every morning in Passion. I didnt hear anything but Anthony claims he did......its all a load of hot air I think.

spunkymonkey said:
PMSL! I'd forgotten about that! Every time a plane goes over cue Tom going on about "the whips" then silence as everyone listens out for them!

We spent the whole week listening for them too, every morning in Passion. I didnt hear anything but Anthony claims he did......its all a load of hot air I think.

Hmmmmmmmmmm slightly better than your Pizza joke effort last week I suppose! :rolleyes: :lol:

Back