[b] NO DANNY TENAGLIA @ Space Opening 2003![/b]

Markel

:cry:
I red in the forum, Danny Tenaglia was supposed to play @ Space Opening but unfortunately I've just recieved a mail from the Space Crew saying Mr. Tenaglia won't play June 1st. SHIIITTT! :( :(
Full Lineup will be announced on Monday.
I hope there will be some big big jocks. I've already booked my flight, see you there happy people!

Markel said:
:cry:
I red in the forum, Danny Tenaglia was supposed to play @ Space Opening but unfortunately I've just recieved a mail from the Space Crew saying Mr. Tenaglia won't play June 1st. SHIIITTT! :( :(
Full Lineup will be announced on Monday.
I hope there will be some big big jocks. I've already booked my flight, see you there happy people!

Let's hope he plays opening of We Love Sundays then :D

Robo said:
Babs did you read that post properly?
i think you missed something very important...

FULL LINE-UPS MONDAY!!!

I might be losing my mind but my eyesight is still in one piece :p ;)

OMG cancelling all meetings on Monday, no cigarette breaks, no lunch :p

Robo said:
not if i get their first!

Goddamnit you little whippersnapper protege ;) I'm going to find out who is playing We Love Sundays Opening before you even if it means me losing my job for blatant internet abuse :p ;)

everyone barbie is getting VERY excited about this news!!!! she might not last till monday!

Robo said:
everyone barbie is getting VERY excited about this news!!!! she might not last till monday!

I'm sat here now saying to Tom just imagine if Danny T plays Opening of We Love Sundays and then cos he is over in Ibiza he plays Opening of Pacha Pure alongside Tongy (cos he is meant to be one his guests this summer) and THEN he pops up at DC10 as well like he did last year so we could have a DANNY T TRIPLE HEADER :D

Tom is looking at me as if I'm a mad woman, I think I'm going to be put in naughty cupboard in a bit :cry: :p ;)

"Robo shouts out to tom" GO on tom please lock her in that cupboard! for the safety of us all!!!

The cupboard beckons mate :eek:

Think you've earned your keep there for tonight at least :lol:

It's ok boys you can relax, he got me in a headlock and tried to drag me into the naughty cupboard but he forgot that I'm a hard northern bird :p and I pulled his hair and bashed him with my handbag so I'm going nowhere :D :lol: :D

14!! huh!!!

i think you'll find that if you add 14 onto 19 you'll get you rip old age hehehe!!!

don't you just hate kids of today!

Robo said:
14!! huh!!!

i think you'll find that if you add 14 onto 19 you'll get you rip old age hehehe!!!

don't you just hate kids of today!

I AM NOT 33, god if I ever have the misfortune to meet you I am going to give you such a good slap :p ;)

Back