Azuli pres. Space Ibiza 2003 / Subliminal Sessions 5

G

gecko2

Just got my hands on copies of these two beauties at the moment, both very good, although I prefer the Subliminal one as it has a better range of tunes, Erick definately knows how to mix......

gecko2 said:
Just got my hands on copies of these two beauties at the moment, both very good, although I prefer the Subliminal one as it has a better range of tunes, Erick definately knows how to mix......

What are official release dates?? Space is 16th isn't it and Erick 23rd or is it wk later??

All the info I have is Subliminal is released July, and the Space one comes out in August. In my opinion they should release them now, perfect to take on holiday with you, or buy there. 8)

This is getting me very jealous. I think i heard somewhere that the space release date was the 16th but cant remember where i heard it. they are 2 cd compilations wich are a must!!! :lol: ;)

No the Space one is definitely either next Monday or the wk after (you can already get it in Ibiza tho so if can't get it in England before hand will pick it up then).

All the Subliminal 5 Release Parties are thru-out June so I was assuming late June/early July release for that one.

You're most probably right Babs, I think August is too late to be releasing it but I've scanned the sheet that I got with it from Azuli's PR company. :p

spacescan.gif

:confused: **** knows what's going on there then? I'm confused :confused: It must be a June release.........

Back