Awakening Eindhoven

Discussion in 'International parties and clubs' started by aregandj, Jan 4, 2019.

1. aregandj

aregandj Active Member

Anyone else been before or going? Just booked and rather excited. Line up looks decent, usual suspects but nothing wrong with that imo!

2. Interested to hear about this venue and event aswell.

Currently grafting in Rotterdam but have that weekend and the following week off.

3. craig72

craig72 Well-Known Member

Eindhoven was the crack capital of Holland in the 90s.. great place.. Rotterdam is the best imho..

AntonioGeordio likes this.
  4. carp3noct3m

carp3noct3m New Member

Been there last year, its alright but nothing specical except the indoor fireworks : 3 big rooms with standart visuals+lightning ; average sound systems and audience

5. Char123

Char123 Member

The lineup is really good. Might head over.

6. aregandj

aregandj Active Member

I booked very spontaneously and kinda regretting it due to money reasons now but should still be a good crack! Very good line up and love a road trip

Edit: @craig72 no pun intended with the crack comment :lol:

craig72 likes this.
  7. Char123

Char123 Member

you're driving from the UK!?

8. aregandj

aregandj Active Member

Yes. I drove over to Kerkrade end of December to see Amilie Lens and loved it.

AntonioGeordio, craig72 and Char123 like this.
  9. craig72

You must love the rave mate...:) try get spotlight to sponsor you to Drive from UK to Ibiza for Solly+Sven closing part 2... picking up the pirate in Paris on the way...;)

aregandj and AntonioGeordio like this.
  10. aregandj

aregandj Active Member

Thing is I would 100% do that! Let’s get a go fund me page started :p

Although we might have to gag the pirate ...

11. craig72

You'll have to get used to listening to funky house with hip hop flavas..

12. aregandj

aregandj Active Member

At least id have an unlimited supply of ginger to chew on to keep me going through the night

craig72 likes this.
  13. ElrowLovers

ElrowLovers Member

Can advise you to book the Blue Collar hotel next door. It's a 2 minute walk to the venue, around the corner.
    Take a room as high as possible though, if you end up leaving early and want to sleep. I stayed there for Elrow in December...but booked for another night to have some rest and city touring Eindhoven. However Klokgebouw had another party the second night, couldn't sleep because of the bass.

AntonioGeordio likes this.
  14. craig72

and Slovak models from openings 2014

aregandj likes this.