Avoid Fiesta Hotel Algarb

ibiza

sorry to hear you had a bad hotel.when you go out next .check all the hotels near you .so nexttime.you stop there?fiesta hotels to me are the
best.check the book you get.read it .you get discounts in most shop?
tony is right. if you do not like ibiza hotels.go s/c or dont go at all?

hotel

Well I'll be there in June
Were Staying at fiesta's Palm beach hotel
i just hope its ok it cost us £1500 for 2 weeks for 2 people which was quite a lot compared to many others but we are getting half board
Ive never stayed in a fiesta hotel b4.
After reading the above i'm now quite worried.
but i'm a good complainer and if things arn't right i complain and demand something is done about.
I would have thought the salt water thing might now be sorted with the water lines being set up.
will have to wait and see

Fiesta hotels are very good! I stayed there al 5 years it will be this year my 6 and it was always very good! For party people the best fiesta hotel is the club fiesta playa d'en bossa there stayed a lot of party people! the others fiesta are more family hotels!!
I look forward to my visit in july for the 6 year and I know it will be back fantastic! Don't forget when you stayed in playa d'en bossa you must go the fantasy bar they have there very very good coctails!!
greetings nostie

venom said:

The point I'm making is that last summer staying at the Fiesta Bahamas ruined my holiday. Now for families and such I’m sure its a great hotel, but when I booked I specifically made it clear that we were three mature guys who wanted a clubbing holiday.

Then it seems as if your travel agent didn't do their job properly!!! I am a travel agent and am well aware that the Fiesta Bahamas is a big family hotel. All agents have various tools to make sure they sell the right hotels to the right clients.

I was originally booked into the Fiesta Club Playa D'en Bossa for this year which I chose as it does not allow younger children. However we have had to change our dates and have saved a substantial amount of money by taking a deal where by we could be in any Fiesta Hotel on the island. As it is just me and my b/f this is not a problem as we will not be at the hotel that much we will be visiting the beach, shopping, going to Bora Bora etc during the day and we have booked a car to get around
. The fact is that EVERY Fiesta hotel gets a great review on all the various websites and in the customer satisfaction reports it just seems that you were booked into one that was unsuitable for what you wanted from your hotel, that does not mean it is a bad hotel, just one that was aimed at families not clubbers.

I have been selling Fiesta Hotels for the past 12 years to clients and I have always heard positive comments and have in fact taken many repeat bookings for this chain!!!

I would not be going on this deal myself if I was not confident of Fiesta Hotels good reputation and standards.

Fiesta Algarb

COME WITH ME NEXTTIME I WILL SHOW YOU THE BEST PARTS OF P D BOSSA . I USED 14 POINTS OF MY FIESTA BOOK TO KEEP THE ROOM LONGER.NOW THATS GOOD.5TH MAY 2003.GO ON TO THE FIESTA WEB PAGE FIRST TO CHECK YOUR HOTELS OR APTS?????

whats a fiesta book and why does it have points
i'm staying at a fiesta hotel and want to now what that means.

dfunky said:
whats a fiesta book and why does it have points
i'm staying at a fiesta hotel and want to now what that means.

It is their loyalty rewards scheme. You get 1 Fiesti point for every night you stay at a Fiesta Hotel. They are credited when you check out of the hotel. You must retain your receipt as proof of your points and show it on any future holiday. Your points cannot be used on the same holiday. Each individual must collect enough points for each reward (eg use of a late check out room by 2 people would require 14 points for each person using the room)

This was nicked from the Thomson brochure :)

I see
Thats the sort of thing that i would lose.
will probably find out a bit more about it when we are there.

Last year I stayed at the Fiesta Palmyra in San An for 2 weeks.
The rooms were good (especially the bigger ones at the front away from the daytime Fiesta reps on the mics :) , the food was great (when we could eat) and the people were friendly.
The Fiesta vouchers we got was to make up for the 1Euro local tax, we were given 1 voucher for each day we were there which could be used in any Fiesta hotel.
I agree with my fellow Scot Helen that Fiesta hotels get a good write-up and so you shouldn't ignore them just cause one of them wasn't set up for younger people like us.
Is anyone booked for the Fiesta Palmyra this year? I heard it has been renovated recently, anyone over there seen what it's like now?

Hoping to be there from the 28th for a week - c u there 8)

Subs, the squadron (my mates) and myself are staying at the appartments next to the hotel and what you have wrote is good to hear. For a minute there I was getting a tad worried.....although what's this about the Fiesta reps on mics?? Foxes traditionally sleep during the day only to surface at night.....are these reps going to be a problem?

They're a problem in all Fiesta hotels/ appartments if you have a room at the front next to where they play their silly games during the day.
Unless you bring ear plugs or don't sleep at all all week (which is a possibility :) ) you'll hear them during the day from about noon-ish.
Not sure if the appartments are the same?
I'm sure you'll enjoy it all the same.
When u out there Fox?

Will be there from 11th August......it's funny how life changes your perspective on things...don't get me wrong, many moons ago I did the old 18-30's malarkey and at the time you're having a great time and you really don't think about the noise and commotion you are causing to others because you are totally immersed in the whole thing. Now older and (...a lot........ok.....a little) wiser, I'm a great deal more considerate being on the other side of the fence.

After coming in at 7 or 8am in the morning, the last thing you need is a Mr Motivator-alike on acid, booming out on a PA system or loads of juveniles slamming doors every 5 seconds. Jeez, I sound like Victor Meldrew! :( Had a bit of this where we stayed last year but I could live with it to some degree.

What about you Subs, are you there this year?

Back