Ave It

A

Anonymous

AVE IT

HOW MANY POSTS DO I HAVE TO WRITE BEFORE IM NOT A NEWBIE ANYMORE??????

i dunno but if i put a reply here it will help me get there

well pacha we got to get yo your level i only been here for about a month

j, i'm not making fun of you being a newbie, just the fact that you are complaining hahahahaha no offense...i was a newbie for a long time, no hard feelings hope u didnt' take it the wrong way
nik

oh no mate dont worry didnt take it wrong way at all.lol
u r a west end man i seen on a couple of forums...are we people who like the west end abnormal or are there just some people on here who think we are below them

i think there are some people on here that dont' liek em, but last year i stayed at jet apartments and this year we wanted to stay in san an, just to be different, i don't give a flug of the kinda people there...i'm there to have fun :)......
nik
when areyou going

same here mate 11 nights in west end last year,
i am going on 2nd of august for a week stayting in san an when r u?

Going aug 30-sep5 staying at hostel majorie or some shit....in san an...
nik

not sure the name where i am satying all i know is it looks like a shit hole but to be fair i wont be able to see much of it anyway with any luck!!!

HAHAHAH FOR SURE...and congratulations you're not an newbie anymore :) :) :D

lol i just seen that...by the way your topic of vip i thought u had to know someone to get in reather than buy your way in

jsmith4519 said:
lol i just seen that...by the way your topic of vip i thought u had to know someone to get in reather than buy your way in

Guess so....shit!!!! Woulnd't it be great to get VIP on cream when tiesto and PVD are spinning a sick *beep* set...

i guess not...i'll join the massses in a sweaty fight for territory hahahaha

i think i gonna try begging emails to promoters lol they can only tell me to f*** off but you never know your luck

jsmith4519 said:
i think i gonna try begging emails to promoters lol they can only tell me to *beep* off but you never know your luck
not a bad idea..just PM me all their emails as you do it..so i can too
;) thanks

no worries once i found out all the names i will do.. i know the one for es paradis (i have flag on ceiling) it is paradis@ctv.es

Back