August

Uncle_Sevo

SO whats August been like in Ibiza then? Few people said its been quieter this year but August was expected to be as busy as ever. I fly out there tomorrow

Got back on Wednesday, went on the 1st for 12 days, we've been in August for the last three years and this has been the 'quietest' out of the 3, even nights like Cream were bearable this year, busy but not stupidly like last year, bars such as Itaca, Bar M are virtually empty some nights, the only night i found to be stupidly packed was Cocoon, took us around 20 minutes to get from the entrance in the Terrace through to the main room, although towards 4am even the main room wasn't as busy as previous years!

it depends on where you go..... the places i go to are as busy as last year, in some cases even busier. for example, the people from malibu and guarana in las salinas said that yesterday was one of their busiest days ever; if you drive at night you can notice the exaggerated number of cars circulating around the island..... so its far from quiet ! !

anyway, its not about the quantity but the quality. less people is not a bad thing.....

Got back on Wednesday, went on the 1st for 12 days, we've been in August for the last three years and this has been the 'quietest' out of the 3, even nights like Cream were bearable this year, busy but not stupidly like last year, bars such as Itaca, Bar M are virtually empty some nights, the only night i found to be stupidly packed was Cocoon, took us around 20 minutes to get from the entrance in the Terrace through to the main room, although towards 4am even the main room wasn't as busy as previous years!

I agree about Cocoon, it was one of my favourite nights but damn it was packed and so sweaty. Sven Vath smashed it for me!

Back