August 31st - Sep 12th - anybody ???

CocoMaxy

We are going from August 31st to Sept 12th, looking for people to party with. We're in our 30s, it will be our 3rd time on the Island (yeah !). If anybody's interested on getting together, do drop me a line, we'll be staying in the Figurates beach area. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
At the mo its judgement sundays, retro on mon, wanna go on the boat, might pop to the clubland night. Up for meet ups for nights, theres 4 of us and weve never been b4

30th-9th September

Hi me and my mate are going for the first time to! We are both lads in our early 20's,22 and 23. We are staying in san antonio bay area and are going to 3 club nights so far,judgement sunday on the 30th,tidy on the 2st and cream on the 4th.

Where you going?

Anyone fancy meeting up on the 5th as at a loose end as the rest of my party arrive on the 6th? I am a 33 year old male if it makes any difference.

Garystn, I am there for a while after the 5th. Get yourself to Space on the Sunday, you won't regret it. There willl be a few of us going.

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys!
my name is Marco, we are 2 italian guys staying in Playa d'Enbossa 31 aug -10 sept
We will be there mainly to enjoy the music & the sunshine, party hard and meet like-minded people...8)
So..get in touch if you feel like sharing the party!

My email is: mbass@supereva.it
My mobile is: 0044 7726879277

Marco

PS: we love Tiesto and van Buuren in particular, so Privilege on Monday and Amnesia on Tuesday are a must for us!

We are going from August 31st to Sept 12th, looking for people to party with. We're in our 30s, it will be our 3rd time on the Island (yeah !). If anybody's interested on getting together, do drop me a line, we'll be staying in the Figurates beach area. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hi there, going 26th august for 8 nights. Not been here before. A group of us lads going in our 30s also.

Back