August 25th - September 2nd Club Paraiso

blondie

Hey, was just wonderin if any1 was going around these dates? came last summer, but it was too quiet (last week of season) stayed in Es Calo Playa,what a dive! any1 know wot club paraiso's like? would appreciate any replies!

Love lotz,Amy xxx

hey cool ull get there on my 18th birthday the 25th august im out there from 15th-30th anyone know any good clubs to go to on monday the 25th?

Happy Birthday!

Depends,wot sorta music ru into? r we talkin big clubs or just general? A xxx p.s where ru stayin? x

Oppsy...

Just realised ure probably stayin in Club Paraiso,thats y u entered this forum.....(check out the name to explain sillyness...x)

ha

nah im not staying there im s taying in figurettus in the mira mola appartments i just posted here cos your dates mingled in with mine :D ! erm that night im sure i wont mind what type of music i just want to be amazed! whether it be amazingly good looking women, amazing club or what ever im talking crap now. all i want is the best night out of my whole holiday to be monday the 25th august people please make it a night to remember and tell me where to go what to do etc i dont have i clue!!

Hey Amy! You overlap with our group by a couple of days...we arrive on the 30th. Who are you going with? We should try to meet up...

Club Paraiso

Ill be staying the Club Paraiso aswell, arriving on the 25th August for 11 nights!!

Where is the Club Paradiso?
Loads of us from ClubtheWorld.com are going out there 25th Aug to 4th Sept & staying at the Central City apartments near Cafe Mambo & Savannah - would love to meet up with some more people! :D

Pariaso

SarahPVC, The Paraiso must be right near the Central Appartments, as it also just by the sunset strip, Mambo, Del Mar etc.

I know there is a big Indian restaurant on the corner of our street - if thats any help?

blondie said:
Hey, was just wonderin if any1 was going around these dates? came last summer, but it was too quiet (last week of season) stayed in Es Calo Playa,what a dive! any1 know wot club paraiso's like? would appreciate any replies!

Love lotz,Amy xxx

hi ya, me n me mate r goin out 2moz nite so will get there sunday mornin n r stayin at club paraiso so mite c ya about. if ur lucky ;)

Back