Aug 7, 2008 - PVD@Cream OR Danny Tenaglia@Space?

haha ... just saw that Tenaglia is your girlfriends fave dj ... i missed that before !

If that´s the case, then you could be the perfect boyfriend and take her to Space for Tenaglia.

Beats flowers !

lol
agreed, thats hitting two birds with one stone, and hard!
extra points with the gf and tenaglia in one night. lol

i went to danny tenaglia @ space in 2006.. i have to say that it was awesome.. also i went to paul van dyk @ amnesia at that time.. it was also awesome. but meeting with tenaglia was a diffrent feeling for me.. i mean if you've never met with tenaglia in a club , forget everything and go to tenaglia.. you can find pvd sound in any other trance dj's sets.. but tenaglia? it's impossible..

that's the why if you go to tenaglia you would see an incredible crowd in space.. this time at the end of july i will be in ibiza and i think i'm going to sasha+pvd @ amnesia in spite of danny t @ space.. couse i've already met with tenaglia.. i just wanna do clubbing not a different experience..

i hope i could help you mate.. :) (i think i didn't not.. but at least i've tried) ;)

anyway..

enjoy..! (that's the point in ibiza..)

see, thats why i think I may miss cream.
PVD probably would be the same sound as most of that style trance djs...

i think danny may be leading the race!

"sold out" practically doesn't exist in ibiza. don't worry about tickets.

well, either way, if it's your first time in ibiza then make sure you pay a visit to both space AND amnesia!

:(
lol

He was in montreal a few months ago and played a 18 hour set @ Stereo.
Its not normal that he wouldnt be able to in Ibiza!!

thanks for the replies everyone,
but

Will I miss out that much by going to Danny rather than Cream?
I've been told nonstop Cream is the night NOT to miss?

thanks!

I don't know who told you that.. out of all my Ibiza trips (4) and considering i've probably been to about 10-12 parties each visit, Cream was the worst night of them all.

I thought that too, the first time I went.. I ahd been brainwashed to think 'Must-go-to-Cream-Must-go-to-Cream'

I should have saved my money and slept instead.

But people are allowed to have a different opinion to me I guess... :lol:

Danny Tenaglia al the way!!

Go to Danny T at Space. Cream will be FAR TOO BUSY. Too busy to the point that it's not an enjoyable night. I won't be back to a Cream party at Amnesia.

danielr

and you think danny t won't be? all of the best parties in summer are rammed - that is ibiza for you. carl cox, subliminal, we love, cream, judgement sunday, hed kandi, you name it.

that doesn't change the fact that year after year these parties remain the most popular parties on the island. obviously 100,000s of clubbers every year can't be wrong!

whichever night you do choose, hope it's a blinder :)

if danny tenaglia opens at 6pm, then you could go there first.......dance in the sunshine for a bit, leave and freshen up and then go to cream!

I ended up doing DT...

... and 2 weeks later took a ferry from Mallorca, partied all night again with DT @ Space, and took the ferry back to Mallorca the next day!

Back