Aug 7, 2008 - PVD@Cream OR Danny Tenaglia@Space?

portugzMTL

Alright everyone,
So I have a big dilemma here.

I will be stopping in ibiza for 3 nights from August 7th until August 10th, before heading to barcelona.

Now since our time is obviously very limited,
we would like to know which party would be reccomended between the two.

My gfs fav. dj is Danny Tenaglia, however Cream is apparently the party not to miss?

Help? lol

sh1t man I saw that Thread header and thought that said ' PVD VS. Danny T @ Space:!::)

Now that wouldv'e been something :lol::lol::lol:

hi guys just a quick question and dont want to sound dumb but who the hell is Danny Tenaglia what sort of music does he play ??

I'm going to see Danny T here in San Francisco on Friday. Last time he played here, he came on about 1am and didn't finish till 1.17pm (I checked my watch) the next day. The man's a legend.

Blatantly this anecdote is nothing to do with your Ibiza choice (he won't be playing anywhere in Ibiza past 6am now will he :cry:). I'm just boasting! :)

:(
lol

He was in montreal a few months ago and played a 18 hour set @ Stereo.
Its not normal that he wouldnt be able to in Ibiza!!

thanks for the replies everyone,
but

Will I miss out that much by going to Danny rather than Cream?
I've been told nonstop Cream is the night NOT to miss?

thanks!

portugzmtl cream can and should be missed if you ask me:lol:
danny tenaglia still plays tribal house???isn't that boring hearing tribal all night???

thread title better now? ;)

well...i'd also wait until full lineups are announced. cream is an institution in ibiza and still one of the biggest nights while danny tenaglia's residency at space is something new now! thursday is, together with monday, one of the strongest nights in ibiza generally!!!

Tenaglia all the way for me

i wouldn't say he plays tribal house exclusively

can play anything from disco to trance

You can´t go wrong with either Tenaglia or Cream to be honest ... they will both be great parties. Monza is also a good night but a bit more underground.

Cream @ Amnesia for most people is one those amazing club experiences, such a great atmosphere and good line-ups too. It gets very very busy though so consider that. It´s trance in the main room and house in the terrace.

Tenaglia at Space is a new party for 2008 but he did do a couple of parties at the end of last season which were excellent. Other people can tell you more about Tenaglia than me, it seems he changes his style quite often to me. But he´s a club favourite with many. And Space is also an amazing club (my favourite).

My choice, if you are only here for three days, would be not to miss Cream.

Nostrum is absolutely right though, Thursdays in Ibiza are gonna rock ! I´m usually on the Cream terrace on Thursdays, and maybe Monza once every few weeks but will definately be hitting Space now. Actually, doing each of these nights on consecutive weeks will definately mix up the summer for me.

At the end of the day, whatever you choose, you will miss out on something special but best to look at what lies ahead 8)

haha ... just saw that Tenaglia is your girlfriends fave dj ... i missed that before !

If that´s the case, then you could be the perfect boyfriend and take her to Space for Tenaglia.

Beats flowers !

i went to danny tenaglia @ space in 2006.. i have to say that it was awesome.. also i went to paul van dyk @ amnesia at that time.. it was also awesome. but meeting with tenaglia was a diffrent feeling for me.. i mean if you've never met with tenaglia in a club , forget everything and go to tenaglia.. you can find pvd sound in any other trance dj's sets.. but tenaglia? it's impossible..

that's the why if you go to tenaglia you would see an incredible crowd in space.. this time at the end of july i will be in ibiza and i think i'm going to sasha+pvd @ amnesia in spite of danny t @ space.. couse i've already met with tenaglia.. i just wanna do clubbing not a different experience..

i hope i could help you mate.. :) (i think i didn't not.. but at least i've tried) ;)

anyway..

enjoy..! (that's the point in ibiza..)

thread title better now? ;)

well...i'd also wait until full lineups are announced. cream is an institution in ibiza and still one of the biggest nights while danny tenaglia's residency at space is something new now! thursday is, together with monday, one of the strongest nights in ibiza generally!!!

MUCH appreciated nostrum! and definately much better lol

hmm... the thing about waiting... how fast to tickets get sold out on the website?

that's the why if you go to tenaglia you would see an incredible crowd in space.. this time at the end of july i will be in ibiza and i think i'm going to sasha+pvd @ amnesia in spite of danny t @ space.. couse i've already met with tenaglia.. i just wanna do clubbing not a different experience.)

I have the same choice to make. I don't think I can pass up PVD with Sasha, but I've seen Tenaglia before.

I guess I will have to wait until full lineups come out.

Back