Aug 30th to Sept 6th

• Thread starter Deleted member 49869
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49869

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh, it might be a good thing lol. Only kidding, would’ve been a great meet up. Just come out earlier/later ;)

Tbh, it might be a good thing lol. Only kidding, would’ve been a great meet up. Just come out earlier/later ;)

I wouldn’t even try to keep up with you guys as I wouldn’t have a hope in hell :lol: I’m heading out on the 12th - so maybe next year :)

what’s up everyone I’m doing some traveling in the summer and my first place I’m going to is Ibiza. I’m from New York 23 years of age and I’ve always wanted to go to ibzia for the clubs, food, beaches and especially hosue/electronic music. I’ll be traveling solo so looking to meet some cool people to chill and party with.

Boat parties
Sunset dj sets
Pool parties
Beach parties

Just a few of the things I wanna do in Ibzia. Looking forward to visiting and making new friends.

I’m debating on staying at Hard rock or Ushuaia so if any has any Input on these hotels contact me thanks.

Give me a follow on IG @mikey_matts

Last edited:
Whats up buddy?
Keep an eye here and we will get some plans put in place closer to the time.
As for hotel choice, i've only stayed that side of the island once before and wouldn't again. Maybe someone else on here can better advise
You wouldn’t stay on that side again? Why not what didn’t you like about it

Will be there Aug 29th to Sept 4 as well with some buddies stayin in PDB at an Airbnb. I didn't really have a say in where we were staying or clue tbh but definitely will make our way to San Antonio a few days/nights.

Ive just never felt the same vibe as I do when on the west coast. I find the people that stay in San An and surrounding areas come to Ibiza to party and people who stay over and around PDB come to Ibiza to be seen. Thats my opinion and I know not everyone staying on the east side are there for their instagram shots.
The sunset from cafe del mar is one of my favourite things about Ibiza and I like to catch it every night before I head out pubbing and clubbing. And whilst the West End in San Antonio has always had its bad press, I f***ing love the place.
Hotel prices in PDB are a rip off. Anyone coming to Ibiza and planning on staying in their hotel room can maybe justify some of the price tags but most only sleep and shower in their room and are out and about the rest of the time. For what PDB promises and what it charges, it just doesnt deliver for me.
San An is no frills no bullshit and I like that. It has great restaurants and beautiful views. Enough bars to keep any Irish man happy for a week or two and its full of real people.
I have yet to venture north or south on the island in terms of hotels but i'm sure I will in the future and most probably will find it to be much much better than San An but for now San Antonio is where I feel at home and at peace when i'm on the island
Awesome input I had a feeling that’s how it was gonna be. Yeah it’s amazing how much of a price jump it is. Definitely looking into staying on the San Antonio side for sure

Back