Aug. 30 - Sep. 6...meet up with us!!

M

MBmaverick

Hey everyone. I've got a group of 7-8 from Los Angeles arriving Saturday, Aug. 30. Mostly guys in our group...anyone gonna be there at the same time?

MBmaverick said:
Hey everyone. I've got a group of 7-8 from Los Angeles arriving Saturday, Aug. 30. Mostly guys in our group...anyone gonna be there at the same time?

Hi Maverick - have already said hi to you before - we all def gotta meet up while we are out there!

Sarah

Yep, a meet up is definitely in order! I've been checking out the posts on clubtheworld.com, not sure as to the BEST place to meet up with your group. What would you suggest?

I'm sure at least one day/night we'll be hosting a party at our villa, as well...think you could rally for that??

My wife and I will be arriving Aug 30th also from NY.... This will be our 1st time and can't wait!!!!!

There def. should be a meetup for everyone from the board!!
:idea:

Re: Sarah

MBmaverick said:
Yep, a meet up is definitely in order! I've been checking out the posts on clubtheworld.com, not sure as to the BEST place to meet up with your group. What would you suggest?

I'm sure at least one day/night we'll be hosting a party at our villa, as well...think you could rally for that??

We will be meeting most nights in BarM around 8-9pm - worked quite well for us last year. Failing that we will all be in PLay2 both wednesdays whilst out there plus Tonic @ Eden on the 3rd Sept :D

cant wait

Ill be there around aug 30-31 (still making travel plans).

this will be my first time, would luv to meet up. any suggestions on where to stay? what is the best way to get there from barcelona?

hey vinyl_g its been a while since you were on the board!

hows it goin?

sorry to see the day you arrive in ibiza, ill be leaving!

boo-hoo! :)

mandy_d said:

hows it goin?

Hi Mandy,

Busy at work and a bit sick........been partying too hard i'm afraid.

It's a shame i will miss you guys.......was looking forward to partying with you.

How are you doing?

31/8-10/9

Also can't wait. Might see you at the BarM (location?) SarahPVC was talking about :D
Sarah...we recognise you...wearing PVC? Which colour? ;)

vinylgroover said:
mandy_d said:

hows it goin?

Hi Mandy,

Busy at work and a bit sick........been partying too hard i'm afraid.

It's a shame i will miss you guys.......was looking forward to partying with you.

How are you doing?

all is well, im tryin hard now to save extra cash and sittin in some weekends is a killer, but....its all worth it!

5 weeks from friday.....

Back