Attn Londoners: Poll for this Friday Night 28/11

D

djcherni

Counting on my fellow spotlighters to help settle a debate with friends...

If you had to attend one night from the choices below, which would it be?

1) Fiction @ The Cross
2) Milk 'N 2 Sugars @ The End
3) Other - Please specify (not The Gallery)

Cheers and thanks.

Who's playing at Milk n 2 Sugars??

I personally prefer The End as a club to The Cross, depends who's playing tho.

Wow Barbie, I am increasingly playing the role of annoying Canadian tourist and you, 5-star London disco tour guide!

Here is the link to the lineup:

http://www.mn2s.com/

OMG forget it was this night, was going to go to The End on Friday but I fear 2 nights out in a row will finish me off once and for all :eek: :p

Def def def do The End, it's Kerri 'the Daddy :p ' Chandler, even tho he's playing second room and not main room I wouldn't miss Kerri. Did you see him at Soul Heaven Opening when we were in Ibiza??

If you do go to The End I would buy tickets in advance, the paying queue is always a mare there. We had tickets for Saturday, got there at 11pm, the paying queue went right round the corner and wasn't moving, the ticket queue had 2 people in front of us. Jamie got there about 3am and he had had to queue for 1/2 hour to get in even at that time.

djcherni said:

1) Fiction @ The Cross

Cheers and thanks.

Gatecrasher at Heaven...

djcherni said:

1) Fiction @ The Cross

Cheers and thanks.

Gatecrasher at Heaven...

chewie_oo7 said:
skip friday and come to soulheaven instead!

;)

Doing both my good friend... wouldn't be a weekend in London without a serious boshathon.

A little torn about SoulHeaven though - am really up for meeting some spotlighters but another friend of mine saw MAW at the MofS and said it was kind of pants... Tom Stephan @ Renaissance also very tempting! You spoiled Londoners!

djcherni said:
A little torn about SoulHeaven though - am really up for meeting some spotlighters but another friend of mine saw MAW at the MofS and said it was kind of pants... Tom Stephan @ Renaissance also very tempting! You spoiled Londoners!

Where did your friend see MAW before?? If it was Ministry London then it was without doubt the best set of the year :p It's only Louie on Saturday anyway so Kenny won't be doing a disappearing act to get food and going into r 'n' b mode to please his Homies :lol: :p ;)

Seriously I have been to every Soul Heaven since Louie started playing there and he has never ever disappointed ;)

Fiction is always good on Friday nights. Barbie enjoyed it a few weeks back!!!
It should be busy tonight as most people would have been paid as its the last possible pay day of the month.

spunkymonkey said:
Fiction is always good on Friday nights. Barbie enjoyed it a few weeks back!!!
It should be busy tonight as most people would have been paid as its the last possible pay day of the month.

I certainly did enjoy it, next time you're going down there, can I come out to play with you :p ;)

It's MN2S for moi... hope to see you there. Watch out for Canadians!

Back