Attention to anyone who saw 'Ibiza 2008' on Living last night 10-11

Serious_Spinner

Just a quick question to anyone who managed to catch it last night. At the end of the program, the cameras followed a number of male promoters / models who were promoting and after party called 'The Breakfast Club'. They were hanging around outside Amnesia at 6am trying to get people to go to this breakfast club at some sort of hotel some where in the sticks. Basically my point being, I thought that wasn't allowed now????:confused:

Anyone care to elaborate.

Pikes. Do a search theres quite alot about it 8)

A friend was there a couple of weeks ago and said it was cool, though they had to tone it down due to the authorities :rolleyes:

they are still going on (mate was there sunday before last), but not as wild as when they got denounced.

Heres what he said in his email (he stays there twice a year and is pals with Tony Pike)
:-

"Yes the breakfast 'club' is still going but not to the extent of the first one (before we arrived 300 plus people) as Tony is facing a 6,000 to 600,000 euro fine fore the last one after a Police raid and numerous arrests. The people that came to Pikes on the day ended up being louts who pissed openly in the pool, where vile to staff and generally spoil ed the day, openly doing lines at the poolside.

Basically all you have to do is turn up and buy a breakfast or pay 20 euro pool charge if you want to go the toned down version of the b fast club.. "

He siad it was still a cool vibe with some very interesting characters there., and dj's, producers, celebs etc etc

i've been there for the past 2 sundays (missed the radio 1 sunday one) - it was the idiot 4 twats who organised the 2 parties that resulted in pikes being "visited" - they are no longer involved

i know tony and octavia very well - octavia was not sacked - contrary to the voiceover.

sonica are broadcasting live from poolside every week with jon sa trincha dj'ing every week and the vibe is as far away from tacky as you could get

living tv have basically alienated everyone on the island through misrepresentation

here's some pics from the last couple of weeks

tony and kym mazell
IMG_1020.jpg

lenny dj'ing
IMG_1022.jpg

kym mazell being interviewed by andy live on sonica radio

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

the legendary dj alfredo

IMG_1019.jpg

jon sa trincha and andy (sonica radio)
IMG_1024.jpg

Off to Ibiza in the morning & would just like to check something regarding Pikes before I get there

Is it now open on Sunday mornings (as previously was) or is now Saturday mornings?

Off to Ibiza in the morning & would just like to check something regarding Pikes before I get there

Is it now open on Sunday mornings (as previously was) or is now Saturday mornings?
its open sunday mornings from 10am to 4pm - try their food - its good - 5 of us ate last sunday and including wine etc it came to 150 euros - ie 30euros a head

If you ask Octavia nicely she'll put the footy on the plasma screen in the upstairs bar

Last edited by a moderator:
its open sunday mornings from 10am to 4pm - try their food - its good - 5 of us ate last sunday and including wine etc it came to 150 euros - ie 30euros a head

Thanks for that!

What sort of people are there, are there people there who have gone straight from a club on saturday night or is it somewhere people go in the morning for err....breakfast?

Is there music on the whole time its open?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks for that!

What sort of people are there, are there people there who have gone straight from a club on saturday night or is it somewhere people go in the morning for err....breakfast?

Is there music on the whole time its open?

Sorry for all the questions

its very laid back and chilled - there are no "caners" ;) - dont forget that its a hotel as well so there are hotel guests as well as people who go to eat and relax

dont go there expecting a bora bora type atmosphere ;) - in fact dont go if you expect a blue marlin atmosphere either - its as far away from the hype as you can get

jon sa trincha dj's by the pool all day

its very laid back and chilled - there are no "caners" ;) - dont forget that its a hotel as well so there are hotel guests as well as people who go to eat and relax

dont go there expecting a bora bora type atmosphere ;) - in fact dont go if you expect a blue marlin atmosphere either - its as far away from the hype as you can get

Thats great, thanks.

May see you there this Sunday morning!:twisted:

Last question, is Pikes in San Antonio?

Last question, is Pikes in San Antonio?

sort of - its just outside - if you're coming out of san an take the back road out (by the shouting man) and its about 3 or 4 mins down there on the left - or take the main road out and turn left about where the petrol station is (i think its a bar on the corner) and come back on yourself - its signposted anyway

pikes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back