ATLANTIS

well its not a beach...pictures you can find in the net...a tip: go there by boat...many are dead, whot tried to go there allone by feet...

hehe.ok, but if I ask him to take me to Calla H´hort which is apparently next to "Atlantis" he will take me to the wrong beach! what shall I ask???

no no its the right direction....what do you see when you are at cala dhort looking to the sea?...es vedra...thats not the secret, but its near the rocks....if you ask some boatowners in pacha, or amnesia,...they will all know it ;-)...more I dont tell you now ;-)

muahahahahahahahaha, I've just realised where it is! I have seen it already!

Soon to be re-named Gecko Beach. :lol:

vienna said:
you have seen it on the net....so try to find it in real...

We went exploring around Cala d'Hort last year, and I think I may know where it is.

I can prove I was in the area, go to one of my sites www.geckorecords.co.uk and when you get to the main part of the site go to the 'image select' and click the 5th picture for Cala d'Hort. I didn't get a photo of Atlantis because I didn't know it was Atlantis, if it was Atlantis which we found. There's a couple of good pics from Bora Bora too.

:p

Just a note, I have found directions to "Atlantis" if anybody wants them, PM me.

Oh yeah good point.......they might not even be 100% accurate either.

Please, everybody stop PMing me for directions to Atlantis. I will not give them out, well I will give them to Frontliners since he wanted them, but I will give them to nobody else, isn't that right Anna ;)

comin' at ya said:
dont ask for Atlantis - he will throw you overboard.
the day there is a beach bar at Atlantis is the day I'll leave the island.
So Aaron....PLEASE don't.
You know that a person is introduced by friends to Atlantis.

Cuando un amigo se va algo se muero en el alma.

cuidate
Kathy

Back