ATB

trestrazos

Someone has listened to the new tune of ATB???? :?: :?:
Is fantastic! I love it! Do you know where Can I get it??? :?: :?: :?:
Please???

Sometimes fine and sometimes better :D

the latest album is Fab!
Sunset girl & Im in love with the DJ are really good uplifting vocal trancey tracks...big up for ATB this time, even though he´s a weird guy who likes nothing about Denmark when he came here on tour.......

I wouldnt call ATB pure cheddar, sure it isnt hard trance or the likes of it, but if you like Motorcycle - As The Rusk Comes, Above & Beyond remixes, Vincent De Moor ect, then you´ll like ATB. Have you even heard those tracks I referred to, SeanBelfast or Robo? Just curious as I wouldnt catagorise ATB that way, he´s not half as cheasy as Ian Van Dahl or DJ Sammy which I´d definately call cheasy popdance......

No, not really......He did 9 PM, that other huge hit and then.-.....silence for a while, NOW he´s doing quality dance/trance i think. No way it´s half as cheesy as Mr. Sammy or anyone else!

Ibiza-girlie said:
No, not really......He did 9 PM, that other huge hit and then.-.....silence for a while,

The other one was "Don't Stop" and was before 9pm if I am not mistaken ;) :oops: :lol:

I love ATB

9 pm was first, then Don't stop, then Killer off his first album Movin Melodies (great chill trance, probably his best)

The singles of his second album were The Summer and Let U Go.

I haven't heard his new album yet. I've broadened my horizons since i first fell in love with trance!

Back