assistance required

stephen

Staff member
i need to publicise one clubbing date in july for a magazine article.

which one should i choose?

(it should not be within the first few days of the month)

maybe this one

wednesday 9th july@pacha

Subliminal - Erick Morillo, Who Da Funk, Paul Richards, Adam Freeland

there are soo many to choose from. Also some of the WeLovesundays@space listings aren't out yet.

Damn

thought it was Kate Lawler - Big Brother winner 2002 - my hopes and dreams are shattered

:p

sorry for being cheeky :D

Stephen is not interested in clubbing at all. And if he is writing an article he may not know these people's first names.

thats all.

Wouldnt it be better to use a Spanish/ibizan/local night like ibiza feeling or something? Promote the islands nights rather than just a popular foreign promotoer?

Ah right,thats good....when i last flew sleazyjet i glanced at their ibiza mini guide and it didnt mention any clubs at all :rolleyes:

Just booked another sleazy flight to the Dam tonight actually, ahhh cant get enough of those cheap seats :lol: :rolleyes:

In that case i'd mention Space on Sundays.......

Please stephen, don't say any Cream at Amnesia, it'll make you look a t.wat.
I reckon Rob's Pacha suggestion is good. A bit more interesting than Sunday at Space. Or maybe Lashed at Eden, that'll make eveyone think you are a 17 yrs old GeeBee monster ;)

rustywoo said:
Please stephen, don't say any Cream at Amnesia, it'll make you look a t.wat.
I reckon Rob's Pacha suggestion is good. A bit more interesting than Sunday at Space. Or maybe Lashed at Eden, that'll make eveyone think you are a 17 yrs old GeeBee monster ;)

PMSL@ 17 yr old geebee monster ;) :lol:

Or how about promoting Pacha Pure as its the clubs 30th birthday and a bit special, more of a 'real ibiza' night too but average british punter will be able to associate to it too because Pete Tong is hosting it.....

N8 said:
Ah right,thats good....when i last flew sleazyjet i glanced at their ibiza mini guide and it didnt mention any clubs at all :rolleyes:
quote]

could that possibly be because there weren't any open. it would seem a bit pointless saying go to amnesia in april when it doesn't open until june.
thankfully my lovely young wife is a marketing bod and gives me the odd piece of advice on matters like this.

now then, what when where why???
come on...

lol, maybe ;)

Pacha Pure on a fri - Lots of DJs people will have heard of especially Pete Tong, its the best club, its celebrating 30 years and is a special night for this year only.

stephen - i purely choose subliminal because its at pacha, has the best lin-ups nd erick morillo is one of ibiza favourite jocks.

Back