ASDA - Freak Alert....

I only went on the news site because my mate in the office said - "urgh - someone has been filmed pi**ing in a chicken in ASDA "- well I had to go and check that out...;)

.......wasnt quite as exotic a story when I finally read it..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately a lot of managers in places like these don't take into account the level some people seeking vengeance will sink to when chucking their weight about.

I've heard quite a few horror stories over the years of bottom rung workers plunging to all kinds of filth in order to "get even" with their employers. DO IT...but don't FFS prod your tool in the chickens......ASDA.(ALAN SHAGS DOGS ASWELL)

Unfortunately a lot of managers in places like these don't take into account the level some people seeking vengeance will sink to when chucking their weight about.

I've heard quite a few horror stories over the years of bottom rung workers plunging to all kinds of filth in order to "get even" with their employers. DO IT...but don't FFS prod your tool in the chickens......ASDA.(ALAN SHAGS DOGS ASWELL)

Agreed - I could tell a good story about Greggs factory in Gosforth when it was there - you wouldnt eat a pasty from there again after one member of staff's stag do!! :eek::lol:

Back