Arsenal v Spurs Tonight

well well well... what can i say.

I was happy at the start of the game with a point, and am a bit gutted we couldnt get to halftime 1-0 up to push on and get all 3.

Great comeback, never would have looked likely a week ago, but again, let in 2 goals from lack of concentration.

Gomes is a bloody liability if he keeps coming out like that.

Anyway, was sat in the Arsenal/Platinum club section behind the goal. lovely padded leather seats. was in despair 2-4 down listening to them lord it up with chants of "1-0 and you ****ed it up"

All got very quiet at the end of the game tho.:lol:

Nomination for Alan Hutton for worst performance, get me a taxi outta here!!

He looked relieved to be hooked when the board went up!

Naivety of even the experienced Arsenal youngester like Fabregas in not playing keep play right at the end was shocking! On two or three occasions when they HAD to go to the corners they lumped crosses in!

Bentley's goal was awesome but if you look at Arsenal's equaliser the Spurs keeper had his eyes shut when he attempted to punch the ball!:eek:

Bentley's goal was awesome but if you look at Arsenal's equaliser the Spurs keeper had his eyes shut when he attempted to punch the ball!:eek:

Jenas' goal was better in my humble opinion!!
Harry should play Cesar as opposed to the baffoon of a Brazilian, he's got a Champions League Medal for fork sake!

Big Game today, come on..........

Great game - brilliant atmosphere. Terrible result. But fair play to the spuds.

Not really 'The Crucible' is it Chewie?

Great game - brilliant atmosphere. Terrible result. But fair play to the spuds.

Not really 'The Crucible' is it Chewie?

pockets of atmosphere, all went dead quiet after 94mins. ;)

why when u moved to the new place you didnt keep everyone together, i dont know.

Back