Armin @ MOS 19th Decmeber

robbo23

I am coming to London for the weekend on 19th to go to MOS on Friday and Fabric on Saturday (Digweed and Radio Slave)

I have been to Fabric many times but not Ministry....

Do you think i'll need to buy a ticket in advance for this?? I would imagine it will be busy with Armin and Markus Schulz on.

I am coming to London for the weekend on 19th to go to MOS on Friday and Fabric on Saturday (Digweed and Radio Slave)

I have been to Fabric many times but not Ministry....

Do you think i'll need to buy a ticket in advance for this?? I would imagine it will be busy with Armin and Markus Schulz on.

Definitely get a ticket for Armin, and the sooner the better, Gallery Xmas party always sells out.

Should be a fantastic night but unfortunately it WILL be rammed. I'll probably be missing most of Armin as there's more room when he comes off!

Know this is a long shot but does anyone have a spare ticket they want to sell for this night??
I am going with a group of mates but one of them didnt get a ticket in time and it has sold out.

If so please PM me and ill arrange to meet you outside the club on Friday

I did call Ministry who said my friend should be able to get in on the door but would have to be there when it opens at 10.30!!

Know this is a long shot but does anyone have a spare ticket they want to sell for this night??
I am going with a group of mates but one of them didnt get a ticket in time and it has sold out.

If so please PM me and ill arrange to meet you outside the club on Friday

I did call Ministry who said my friend should be able to get in on the door but would have to be there when it opens at 10.30!!

Mate, everyone is trying to get a ticket for this, best bet is go early. Just so you know doors will be opening at 10, not 10.30. This is because Armin is playing ridiculously early, at 11.30.
So my advice is for him to queue up by 9.30.

See you there!

It says 10.30 on the ticket!
ill take your word for it though.......
ill get my friend to go at 9.30pm.

Looking forward to Schultz!

It says 10.30 on the ticket!
ill take your word for it though.......

just so you believe me ;)

set%20times%20thing.jpg

SET TIMES... 18/12/2008
Don't forget the doors open at 10pm this week for The Gallery Christmas Party and with 400 tickets on sale at the door, anyone without tickets should arrive VERY EARLY!! Set times below kids...

BOX:
10:30-11.30 Gavyn Mytchel
11.30-01.45 Armin van Buuren
01.45-05.00 Markus Schulz
05.00-07:00 The Viceroy

BAR:
10.00-12:00 Steve Richards
12.00-03.00 Steve Lee
03.00-04.30 Graeme Lloyd
04:30-06:00 Pauric

BABY BOX:
Hosted by Future Friday Feeling

THE LOUNGE:
Hosted by Subbass DJs

Robbo, did you have a good night? did your mate get in ok?

Thought it was excellent. Bit too busy for Armin, but decent sets from him and Markus and great atmosphere.
A few knobs here and there but didnt let that spoil it.

Back