Armin @ Armada Tickets

Yeah Amnesia's site only has tickets up until 07/07/2009 - guessing the rest will be released nearer the time or will Spotlight start selling them soon?

Anyone please? :D

Yeah Amnesia's site only has tickets up until 07/07/2009 - guessing the rest will be released nearer the time or will Spotlight start selling them soon?

Anyone please? :D
30 June, July 7 - 25 euro
14 July, 21 July, 28 July, 04 August, 11 August, 18 August, 25 August - 35 euro
01 September, 08 September – 30 euro
15 September - 25 euro

source: http://www.tuesdaysamnesia.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats pretty cheap ain't it. How does it work getting the tickets before I go.

Do they send the actual ticket through to my house? I am going to be there on the 28th July and I know it wasn't this cheap last year so gonna order them before I go.

Thats pretty cheap ain't it. How does it work getting the tickets before I go.

Do they send the actual ticket through to my house? I am going to be there on the 28th July and I know it wasn't this cheap last year so gonna order them before I go.

Yeah wondering this myself, i fly out on the 25/07 - cant wait! But iv only ever used spotlight past 4yrs - no problems. But you print the tickets off and bring em along with ID and the card you used.

Did you read it? :lol:

1. Buy your ticket
2. Print it out and bring it to Amnesia
3. Go in through the on-line ticket entrance and enjoy!

How much do Armada tickets cost at the door or in shops? Does it make sense to order them online?

Thanks!

Back