Are we all agreed then

russ

That Cassius at Space is the worst thing this year

That Hed Kandi at El Divino is the best new thing this year?

Got to agree.

I think Hed Kandi at El Divino is inspired - a perfect match.

Although it took a while to sort out the door when I was there at the end of July it was wicked.

Nice to see the residents Matt Collins and Paul Wilkins getting a bit of recognition as well.

Can't wait for Pacha in London at the end of August, and wonder what they're going to do next season.

I hope they keep it at El Divino, it's the perfect size and the location is brilliant.

I think Hed Kandi anywhere is great. I can't wait to see where they'll go next year.

Very silly question here, but I spent barely any time in Ibiza Town, El Divino is over there correct??

CanadaKid said:
I think Hed Kandi anywhere is great. I can't wait to see where they'll go next year.

Very silly question here, but I spent barely any time in Ibiza Town, El Divino is over there correct??

Yes.

Wish i had of been told this a few weeks ago.

missed out on this night as needed to save a bit of cash.. Thought i had missed out on a top night.. obviously not.

rustywoo said:
That Cassius at Space is the worst thing this year?

Absolutely not!!

I loved Cassius at Space!...and I'm not some dippy tw*t that doesn't know his music either. The atmosphere was electric too...I don't understand why people are saying it was crap. :confused:

Robder said:
rustywoo said:
That Cassius at Space is the worst thing this year?

Absolutely not!!

I loved Cassius at Space!...and I'm not some dippy tw*t that doesn't know his music either. The atmosphere was electric too...I don't understand why people are saying it was crap. :confused:

It was shocking (on 3rd August) :evil:

The atmosphere electric? - is that why almost no-one was dancing?

So bad we left and went to El-Divino which perked us right back up ;)

ola!

Have to agree - Cassius really messed up on the 3rd August.....really uninspired choice of music unfortunately......not really what you would expect from them.

Jonathon Ulysses was great at about 4.00 in the afternoon but apart from that it was disappointing. Shame really.

and hed kandi got voted best new club night 2003. So big thank you´s to everyone that voted for us and cheers to everyone coming dowm to enjoy it. As for those of you still waiting to get out. Get your arses out here come down and find out what we´re all about....

matt collins said:
and hed kandi got voted best new club night 2003. So big thank you´s to everyone that voted for us and cheers to everyone coming dowm to enjoy it. As for those of you still waiting to get out. Get your arses out here come down and find out what we´re all about....

Can you confirm the first date for Bed in Sheffield.

Think its 2nd September.

:?:

What type of music do they play at Hed Kandi? Techno, house, ....? if techno, what kind of techno? (idem for house)

rustywoo said:
ShowTunesForTheNewGeneration?
DiscoWithBeatz?
Doyle's House Party?

This is the basic algorithm for this question:

Code:
if ("Hed Kandi" == techno ) {
       if ("Hed Kandi" == minimal techno) {
              scream("Wow!!);
       } else if ("Hed Kandi" == hard techno) {
              scream("Wow!!);
       } else if .......