Are there any places that sell club tickets 24/7?

fusion

By 'places' i mean bars, shops, stands, etc (even people)... and ones that are open all the time, even late at night and/or early mornings :?:

Most places that sell tickets don't get them until the night of the party. Say if you are buying Subliminal tickets from Mambo, the people who sell tickets turn up at about 7pm on the Wednesday.
If you were wanting to buy them days in advance, you would be able to do it from the Pacha shop. I've no idea what time they clear off, but the bars in Ibiza town will sell you tickets any time so long as (a) they're open and (b) they have tickets.
Other than that, if you are desperate, you could always pay on the door for a little extra. Ibiza clubs will never put up the "sorry, we are full" signs so you always have that as a last resort.

my friends and i happened upon this little place called the "sex shop", purely accidental :lol: it's in ibiza town, about 2 min from the port and it's the only place we knew of that was 24/7...they have some good discounts for almost all the parties...

Good info will take a trip down this fri to see what I can pick up, ;)

nat2ny said:
my friends and i happened upon this little place called the "sex shop", purely
accidental :lol: it's in ibiza town, about 2 min from the port and it's the only place
we knew of that was 24/7...they have some good discounts for almost all the parties...
its called stocki's erotic world:

preview149.jpg

see you in the sex shop? :lol:

Would you be so kind as to tell us how to get to the SExShop the address, or at least approximate directions?

Do you know by any chance if they only sell tickets to regular parties or the closing parties as well? If yes, then, if you know of course, how much should we expect to pay for the Manumission, Hed Kandi and Salvacion parties? These are the ones we would like to visit...

Where else can we get tickets in advance, hopefully, at a discount?

we´ve been to Ibiza before, but partying for the first time this year... so any advise would be
really appreciated...

Thank you so much!

Sacha

c. carlos V, 12 (the street behind the taxi rank near the port, not far from mcdonalds)

i suppose they sell all kinds of tickets..........

Back