Are there any hostels w/ prices around 20 euros?

jannica

I am traveling to Ibiza around June 22nd and am looking for a single bed (doesn't matter if it's a private room or bathroom) for around 20-25 euros. Is that possible? I looked at the list of hostels on this website and there were a lot of names of places that didn't have websites or prices listed. All they had was a phone number. Should I call the number to find out or can someone here tell me? I don't speak Spanish so I did't know if that would be a problem or not. Please help! :confused:

accommadation

My friend stayed at Hostal Mari last year said it was well nice although in San Antonio, the rooms were very clean and tidy with your own bathroom with bath/ shower/ toilet fresh towels 6 days a week and clean bedding 6 days a week highly recommended mari the owner lovely
double room with two single beds from july to september 22.50 euro per person per night if you want bed and breakfast 24.50 euro per person per night
single rooms for one person 26.00 euro bed and breakfast 28.00 euro which i thinks fairly cheap for saying the rooms are well kept. My friend says there open all night so you can come and go as you please and they have their own cafe open early in the mornings for a nice cuppa
you can find this accommadation on this site and book it as well just look under the hotel guide in san antonio and you will find hostal mari

accommadation

sorry did not read you message right because you want june it is even cheaper up to 30th june double room 17.00 euro bed and breakfast 19.00 euro single room 21.00 euro bed and breakfast 23.00 euro then if you hol goes into july you pay prices i quoted first good luck

Back