Are the crowds still going to Ibiza in 2009?

5 days baby!!! 8)

First time going as a dad with our little one, so no clubbing for the first time. :lol:

But I'm looking forward to having a different type of holiday there and getting the little one her ibiza wings so young. Times change but ibiza is still where we want to be.

This time it's all about las salinas, formentera, lazy days and nights. 8)

We did it last June, babs was 11 months at the time. We had a fantastic time, different beaches each day, nice restaurants (most are child friendly), visited new parts of the island, and we managed to go clubbing one night.

All in all a completely different type of holiday, but more fulfilling in a way as we got to see more, as we were straight :lol:

Doing it again in 11 days 8)

June is perfect for a little one, not TOO hot, and the beaches arent rammed !!

We did it last June, babs was 11 months at the time. We had a fantastic time, different beaches each day, nice restaurants (most are child friendly), visited new parts of the island, and we managed to go clubbing one night.

All in all a completely different type of holiday, but more fulfilling in a way as we got to see more, as we were straight :lol:

Doing it again in 11 days 8)

June is perfect for a little one, not TOO hot, and the beaches arent rammed !!

Sounds great Liam 8)

5 days baby!!! 8)

First time going as a dad with our little one, so no clubbing for the first time. :lol:

But I'm looking forward to having a different type of holiday there and getting the little one her ibiza wings so young. Times change but ibiza is still where we want to be.

This time it's all about las salinas, formentera, lazy days and nights. 8)

We went for a couple of years with another couple, both of us had kids. We went for 2 weeks. The first week in San An Bay, the second week at Es Cana & Santa Eulalia. We had a great time. Me and my Pal managed to squeeze a night out to Pacha one year and Eden the other. We went out for dinner and drinks as normal, then about midnight we walked the wives and kids home then off we pop for a night out! Home for 6ish, up at 10\11am, playing dad again! A little tired that day, but well worth it!!

talamanca is where we'd live if we had the choice.

totally perfect for holidays with the little ones.

Sounds great Liam 8)

Apart from Cala Vadella (which is a little out of the way), I dont think there is a more perfect beach for kids than Talamanca. Great location (short boat journey to Ibiza town), great ammenities, and the beach itself including the depth of the water is great for little ones. 8)

Though I would recommend a sun suit, very high factor and a hat if the little one is mobile !! (god i sound grown up :rolleyes:)

we always go to the little beach outside hotel simbad. as its a little cove in itself, the water is always warmer there and even in august it never seems to be that busy (no idea why not?!) and its also sort of enclosed, which comes in handy when you want to avoid 3 year olds running the length of the beach.

Not going this year i dont think, going to Croatia Portugal Mexico and Malta.

Bit of outdoor clubbing for some of the old Ibiza vibe

No matter what anyone says, Ibiza is yesterdays haunt. Its a great break with a few pals, but its not the fun it used to be....

Wanna get back to the old feeling really, and its time to see some new places!

croatia is so last season! good clubbing though

however things move on. ibiza still is a good spot

Apart from Cala Vadella (which is a little out of the way), I dont think there is a more perfect beach for kids than Talamanca. Great location (short boat journey to Ibiza town), great ammenities, and the beach itself including the depth of the water is great for little ones. 8)

Though I would recommend a sun suit, very high factor and a hat if the little one is mobile !! (god i sound grown up :rolleyes:)

:lol: haha

Only had one day there,late may, massive piles of seaweed waiting to be cleared,lovely all the same,restaurants quite busy.
Dissapointed our chosen spot the "fish shack"was not on the go yet!

Hi guys,

Just wondering whether anyone has been to Ibiza yet, and if so, how busy is it in relation to previous years?

Going with a few friends in September 12th to 19th. Do you reckon it will still be pretty busy around this time? Went around the same time in 2007 and there were still a fair few people there, but with the credit crunch and all...

Cheers
well theres 8 of us going in the morning,id say thats a crowd.hahahahaha

Everything changes. Ibiza for me still every year.

Same. I've said that I want to visit every year. Ibiza just has something magical about it.

Thats a familiar complaint!

Thats been commented on since the 60's.

Ibiza is always changing but at the same time....... is very seductive.

Agreed 8) some people are such fashionistas... they heard Croatia is cool this summer lol I don't suppose they saw the issue of mixmag that showed people clubbing in Basra then

croatia is so last season! good clubbing though

um where?? on the islands?? ??? they have NO clubbing.....!!
its just drunk english & australian's doing what they usual do....
(drinking2get drunk!)

ibiza was VERY quiet ALL of last season..... it only really got busy in august....??
if i could head anywhere id be heading to brazil for 'universo paralello'
or maybe even to hungary for 'ozora':twisted:

ibiza is still great for the beautiful beaches & the hot guys.....
music wise.....??? maybe not so mucho (imo)

um where?? on the islands?? ??? they have NO clubbing.....!!
its just drunk english & australian's doing what they usual do....
(drinking2get drunk!)

if i could head anywhere id be heading to brazil for 'universo paralello'
or maybe even to hungary for 'ozora':twisted:

ibiza is still great for the beautiful beaches & the hot guys.....
music wise.....??? maybe not so mucho (imo)

Hot guys - Well thank you:)

There are lots of hot totty too! From the planet top top totty!

Back