Are godskitchen pulling out of ibiza??

Robo

There is a rumor going aound that Godskitchen are not going to be on the island this year....
Lets face it after there bad move to eden, it somewhat lost the vibe...

True or not???
What do you think??
Does anyone care???

I think they should kiss and make up with Amnesia, although it looks like Gatecrasher might be moving to take the Tuesday night slot in Amnesia. Eden certainly doesn't do them justice, although i hope they stay rather than leave the island altogether because the music is still good and I'm based in San Antonio this year so it's obviously easy for me to get to!

Amnesia suits Godskitchen perfectly, and suits trance nights in general hence why Cream has been successful there for so many years and Godskitchen and Gatecrasher have had success there before.

gatecrasher have never been at amnesia before....
also i don't mean to criticize but cream one year went all proggy rememeber?? i think it was summer 2001, they had Hernan catteneo, seb fonatine...

if gods and crasher went head to head on the same nite do you think that any club would do well??or would the competition be just to strong. However if indeed crasher are@amnesia this year, then i will be going there instead of GK..

Oh right, I swear someone told me 'crasher had a dispute with Amnesia about trademark sales, the same problem GK had? Probably just me getting confused as usual!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

As for Cream going proggy, last year was my 1st year in Ibiza and I'm not to hot on what went on before that?!! Sorry for my dumbness!!

I agree about if 'crasher and GK go head to head on the same night, both may possibly lose out. Out of the two I'd definatley go to 'crasher because Amnesia is a far better club that Eden, but GK at Eden will still get a fair few people because it attracts a lot of San An based clubbers. I worry that perhaps we may end up with 2 not entirely full clubs unfortunately.

Perhaps that won't be such a bad thing because Cream was a little too rammed for my liking last year, was a bit impossible to dance!!

muel,

i think it may be me who is confusing the situation.

Yes amnesia did copyright Crashers name, but no crasher were not at amnesia. Amnesia still trademarked there name anyway, they also did this with clockwok orange who used to be at es paradis.

GK moved to eden because of the same problem.

I'm hoping that the promters at crasher may have a little more sense then trying to go head to head with gk, though i doubt it very much.

Robo said:
muel,

i think it may be me who is confusing the situation.

Yes amnesia did copyright Crashers name, but no crasher were not at amnesia. Amnesia still trademarked there name anyway, they also did this with clockwok orange who used to be at es paradis.
Aaah thats it, yeah I just presumed that because Gatecrasher's dispute was with Amnesia, that they must have been there before. Where were they then before the left Ibiza?

I too hope they don't go head to head, perhaps Saturday could be a good day for them?

the first summer they went to ibiza was the first and last!!! they went to pacha and had roger sanchez as resident dj!!!! not exactly crasher stylee was it....then it went all pete tong, so they moved to eden with a proper gk line up for the rest of the season....

Roger Sanchez ressie at crasher?!! Who's idea was that then lmaooo!! :confused: :?: I'm not suprised they didn't come back after that what a nightmare! I hope they do go to Amnesia it would suit them perfectly, providing they don't drop another bollock with the DJ's like with Sanchez the 1st time!

Roger Sanchez is a brilliant Dj and producer, but not with a huge trance club like Gatecrasher! I'm suprised Sanchez agreed in the first place, surely he realised that his syle wouldn't suit the promoter and that playing for them could damage his reputation too?!

Back