Are any of the clubs in San Antonio any good ?

S

*Saffy*

To be honest .. will be more than likely wandering over to Ibiza town .. but, the nights we don't wanna do that, what is it like around San Antonio? Are any of the clubs good? Tho .. will be quite happy just sitting by the sea .... :)

I'm not particularly fond of the clubs in San An but have been to Eden and Es Paradis in the past. the clubs themselves aren't bad but they tend to attract the 18-30 type crowd (I saw you used to be a rep so you'll know what I mean ;) )

However The Sunset bars and the likes of Bar M, Kiwi etc are really nice and are all open late.

Hope this helps!

Thanks .. tis what I thought ... ( things aint changed much then in 20 years ) ...

WOuld have liked to have stayed nearer Ibiza town but ... finances and choice etc ..

Judgement Sundays @ Eden is not to be missed. especially when JJ get int o the funky room.

Retro on Wednesdays @ Eden is ok for those old school memories.

The Garden of Eden is good to go to after Eden closes, especially when England are playing Brazil and are getting beaten :lol:

Es Paradis is a bit naff IMO, reputation is for water parties.

The one thing San An has going for it is the wealth of good sunset/ pre-club bars including:

- Bar M
- The Orange Corner
- Savanah
- Cafe Del Mar
- Mambos
- Coastline
- Kanya

... just try and stay clear of the West End on the way over to Kanya etc. :confused:

Es Paradis is well worth a visit in my opinion. It got a slating when I posed the question of what was the worst club on Ibiza, but I loved it. I went for the Clockwork Orange night and it was spot on. Not many 18 /30 beer monsters. Just a beautiful club full of friendly people and a well good atmosphere.

Theres lots of good bars, all been mentioned already.

Retro night at Eden is good, attracts mainly an older crowd and workers, not so many scally beer boys.........

I'm not toooooo fussed about the beer boys .. so long as they DONT hassle ME ! After all, they're on holiday too ... ( Aint i understanding? Wonder if I STILL will be after a week with them)

Umm .. did I tell you all we are going with TWENTYS .. so am sure there will be many beer people .. in saying that, tis mid June so a nice set of punters!

Gonna try out all the bars mentioned .. not too sure about the clubs tho ... not too fussed ... am gonna do Pacha/Underwater opener anyways .. and that will do be JUST FINE !

Pete said:
Es Paradis is well worth a visit in my opinion. It got a slating when I posed the question of what was the worst club on Ibiza, but I loved it. I went for the Clockwork Orange night and it was spot on. Not many 18 /30 beer monsters. Just a beautiful club full of friendly people and a well good atmosphere.

I'll have to agree with Pete on this one. It is the most beautiful club I've ever been in. The music isn't too bad there, although they do lack some of the big name DJ's which is kind of a shame.

went 2 twice as nice at es paradise last yr i thaught the musicwas great and he club was beautiful BUT it was2 violent outside down the little road that leads 2 eden and es paradise loads of fights probaly about drugs u dontneed drugs 2 ejoy urself

Suggest you start your evening at Cafe Mambo which is next door to Cafe del Mar but has tables on the terrace so you don't have to sit on the rocks 8) . Have dinner there and then head to Eden for Euphoria with Dave Pearce. If you like trance you'll love it - the crowd are a bit young, but the music is excellent and the back room is brilliant (any very well air conditioned) when it all gets too hectic in the main room...

subs said:
The Garden of Eden is good to go to after Eden closes, especially when England are playing
Brazil and are getting beaten :lol:
045.jpg

I would try Eden (and even Es Paradis) on rare occasions and if there was nothing else to do on that night...

booregasum said:
went 2 twice as nice at es paradise last yr i thaught the musicwas great and he club was beautiful

yer i went to twice as nice, i dragged alex in after we wnet to pams house @ eden for 10 mins an walked out as it was so rubbish!

i really enjoyed it an es paradis is beautiful 8)

I went to the water party at Es Paradis last year :oops: Fiesta De Agua

I had a really good time. The music was good (house) and the atmosphere was pretty good too ;) :eek: There is nowt wrong with a bit of variety.

There was not many beer boys or 18-30 crowd at all. It was more Europeans to be honest. We felt out numbered by other nationalities - which was quite nice to be honest

Eden is ok but depends on what night you are going to. I would not rule either out if there was a night I really wanted to go to.

Back