April 16th to 23rd

Yea the Easter week looks good. Will remember for future, or is it just lucky its a late Easter this year?

Always good to have options. Will defo be down Salinas at some point. Might go down on the Monday actually, might be some folk carrying on from Sunday night down there?

Although this week is mostly gonna be about relaxing and exploring and eating nice food

ah easter week is always one where lots is going on, but the fact it being a late one this year obviously helps massively. lots of places that maybe would only open at the end of the month are opening up now already and then stay open directly.

as for people doing carryons, I have a feeling there might be a few villa parties this weekend too.

no eden tonight but wherever graham is playing it's goooood!

17966527_1497046563701550_5482266551502620543_o.jpg

Ok i had a grear time.

And very reasonable bar tax too. 8 euros for a voddie coke and a pint. Great music. Didnt wanna leave but have a lot planned for tomorrow :confused:

Can still hear Sueños and we are Cala de Bou :lol::lol:
Mate, it's crazy loud lol. I fancied an early night last night but there was no chance :lol:
It's woken me up this morning too lol

I´m not used 2 pay to get in at IBZ clubs,but know now that I have to. How much at Pacha this month
or beg. of May?

Last edited:
Back