April 16th to 23rd

fatphilb

I know this is a bit premature but ach well you know what its like once you've booked! I will be checking daily until nearer the time but if anyone spots anything interesting would be good to get a tip off.

Booked a week in April with the Mrs for a wee getaway, flights were too good to pass up. Will be her first time there, not expecting much if anything clubwise but would be good to know whats going on.

Going by previous years, im hoping Kumharas will either have opened the Friday before we arrive or while we are there. Also, La Torre is open all year round isn't it?

Also interested in anything else going on. We're staying in the bay but will have a car so if theres anything on at the likes of Atzaro, or any one offs it would be good to know of. Would also be good if there was some open air cinema going on when we are there.

Thanks in advance.

la torre is open all year around yes!

it's a bit posh, but it is a nice spot for sunsets - cotton beach club in cala tarida. have heard very mixed reviews re food, but for a sundowner it's perfect.

I think it's a bit too early in the year for open air cinema.

bump this thread again nearer to the time and I'm sure there will be more!

My Mrs and I will be there at the same time(17th - 29th). I'll keep an eye on this thread aswell for other ideas

We've been at the same time of year before and I love it. Not busy in the slightest, but enough open to keep you occupied

My Mrs and I will be there at the same time(17th - 29th)

27th and 28th april will surely have more stuff going on. I've seen a billboard announcing nikki beach to open 27th april and around those dates blue marlin will open too.

27th and 28th april will surely have more stuff going on. I've seen a billboard announcing nikki beach to open 27th april and around those dates blue marlin will open too.
Cheers mate. Last time we were there we didn't have much time to explore other places so we just stayed around San Antonio, but this time I want to try and find a few different things in various places on the island.

Sorry @fatphilb for hijacking your thread

Cheers mate. Last time we were there we didn't have much time to explore other places so we just stayed around San Antonio, but this time I want to try and find a few different things in various places on the island.

Sorry @fatphilb for hijacking your thread

:lol: thats alright

This will be my 3rd trip out there before the season properly kicks off and i also love it, although this is the earliest I've been over.

Can be a bit hit and miss with finding things you hoped would be open but also quite happy to go with the flow and see what happens.

My wife an will be on the island near the same time 14th. to 21th

here's a few springtime parties...

16640878_10154193936725936_5420134893577294320_n.jpg

right ok, so...

according to newspaper, plaza de parque should be open at the end of this month. I passed by a few days ago and it's looking alright. it's definitely a change, but I can't wait to go have my coffees there again and to feel it being one of the meeting spots. we really missed it this winter!

vara de rey is still a complete shambles though and will only be finished in may according to the same newspaper.

ok so on 16th you've got matt tolfrey at pacha.

then thursdays they now do 'juernes' at lola's in town, that might be worth a visit.

then on 21st troxler at pacha if you haven't seen that one yet. alternatively that night markus fix also plays on the island, just seen a poster this afternoon but can't remember if it was veto or B12.

then sankeys on 22nd will also be open, line up probably to come on 17th/18th april.

the salinas beach clubs such as sa trinxa and jockey club have just opened this weekend and lots of stuff is opening this week right in time for easter. it's all kicking off again now :)

Yea the Easter week looks good. Will remember for future, or is it just lucky its a late Easter this year?

Always good to have options. Will defo be down Salinas at some point. Might go down on the Monday actually, might be some folk carrying on from Sunday night down there?

Although this week is mostly gonna be about relaxing and exploring and eating nice food

Back