Apolo hotel

boxter

Has anyone stayed in the hotel Apolo in san an bay? cause im booked up there for two weeks in august and i was wondering if its any good there?

Yea, I was there last year. It's an Irish budget hotel so there is lots of young people. That can be good or bad depending how you look at it. I didn't mind cos I was out every night apart from my first when I was in bed for midnight and was kept awake from 5 onwards by people coming in.
One thing I will say is get your hiking boots out!! Its up a side road off the main road through San An bay and its a hefty tag up hill. If you fancy walking into San An town expect to be knackered when you get there- at least 45mins. You can take the water ferry but the 10 min walk to that even pissed me off, maybe I'm just lazy! Ha.
But on the whole its a clean place with a decent pool and cheap drinks and snacks, but cos of the location, I won't be going back there this year. Somewhere a bit closer is in order.

apollo have to defend it

it's an 18 to 30's hotel.

i am return for the second time, i like it personnaly.
it's where the first ibiza uncovered was shot, with a club rep call jay.
who is still a good mate and still works in ibiza, he does the photography for club 18 to 30 at the events.

big hotel nice swimming pool, bars open 24-7. lot s of young 18 to 30's girlies.

3 contrasting reviews there.
hook - very good, you give us the facts so we can form our own opinion which may be different from yours.
nitefly - a waste of space. we need to know why you don´t like it
k69 - too much superfluous waffle

nevertheless thanks boys (or girls) for taking the time to contribute

i just wanted to be sarcastically funny,i dont like it cause it looks a bit scummy and compared to other hotels it had no atmosphere,its just so sterile plus its too far away and its in a residential area,only decent thing is some of the 18 30 reps were pretty fit and aint as strict as some hotels ive stayed in that enough for ya

i just wanted to be sarcastically funny,i dont like it cause it looks a bit scummy and compared to other hotels it had no atmosphere,its just so sterile plus its too far away and its in a residential area,only decent thing is some of the 18 30 reps were pretty fit and aint as strict as some hotels ive stayed in that enough for ya

yes that's more like it.
you see for some people being in a residential area is a plus point as opposed to say being next to space discotheque. having no atmosphere may be preferable for say somebody who isn't keen on youths running about at 5am. the odd thing about life is that we all like different things, one man's meat is another man's poison. so the secret of a good review which is helpful for others is to state the facts.................

thanks for replying.

Back