Apartment or all inclusive?

Which is it?

• Dausol

• Algarb

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rich Cousins

My brother and I are trying to decide whether to stay at Dausol apartments with just self catering or Algarb with all inclusive... Obviously All In is double the price but trying to work out if we'll make the most of it... For example if music by the pool is terrible we won't hang out and drink the free beer.

Any advice? Anyone stayed in either place? What would you do?

well its a hard one.either s/c gives you the freedom to do what you want.or 3 meals a day.snacks and drinks.algarb as aircon room.fan.hairdryer.gels in bathroom.right on beach.and is buzzing with young people.lots going on inside and out hotel.you can spend as much on food and drinks going s/c.algarb pool area is bigger which means you can get to know loads of people.(ladys)

I've stayed all inclusive for the majority of my trips to Ibiza, but luckily managed to find a hotel that had decent quality food and a good drink selection, decent poolside with bearable generic house soundtrack.. have stayed in other hotels though that have been quite the opposite and would have kicked myself if I'd been all-inclusive on these occasions.

Sorry though, haven't stayed in either of the places you mentioned!

I've stayed all inclusive for the majority of my trips to Ibiza, but luckily managed to find a hotel that had decent quality food and a good drink selection, decent poolside with bearable generic house soundtrack.. have stayed in other hotels though that have been quite the opposite and would have kicked myself if I'd been all-inclusive on these occasions.

Sorry though, haven't stayed in either of the places you mentioned!

Where's this hotel you speak of? Bearable house soundtrack by the pool is crucial! Cant be doing any of that europop / pool yoga nonsense...

Stayed in both. The Algarb is a much nicer hotel, bigger rooms etc. Although the Mare Nostrum did the job when I was staying with friends.

Apartments cheaper you can have better mini after parties and you get a fridge. No brainier for me. Always have bora bora to sit outside during the day etc

No mate most of PDb is expensive I stayed in bora bora apartments last year was really good. Pool was chilled DJ odd day but it's literally behind bora bora beach club so you can walk onto the beach in 10 metres and also hear their Music all day

Mare Nostrum is ok.short stroll to beach 2 mins.fun and games round pool.nice stagger back from pdb bars at night.all you talk about atps hotel are gps group.so cheap.you tried looking at the jabeque aparthotel in es vive.gps again.set in a side street.few shops bars near by.right on the sea front.but rocky area over the hotel wall at back,seems popular with a few people on this site.offering Free Safety deposit box this year.15 mins stroll to ibza town.10 mins to pdb,.you might get to see a few famous people staying in the es vive hotel just up the road,choice is yours end of the day.let us know later where you have picked.you could always stay in the sal rossa.no music really in day as what you need.but great rooms.nice food.in the heart of pdb.set right on beach front,2 mins up the beach from boro boro.

Great for a base camp.as i guess you would want to chill round the pool.After a hard night out.get to see the planes coming in the land if winds right.see everyone who walks up and down beach as well.

Mare Nostrum is ok.short stroll to beach 2 mins.fun and games round pool.nice stagger back from pdb bars at night.all you talk about atps hotel are gps group.so cheap.you tried looking at the jabeque aparthotel in es vive.gps again.set in a side street.few shops bars near by.right on the sea front.but rocky area over the hotel wall at back,seems popular with a few people on this site.offering Free Safety deposit box this year.15 mins stroll to ibza town.10 mins to pdb,.you might get to see a few famous people staying in the es vive hotel just up the road,choice is yours end of the day.let us know later where you have picked.you could always stay in the sal rossa.no music really in day as what you need.but great rooms.nice food.in the heart of pdb.set right on beach front,2 mins up the beach from boro boro.

Great for a base camp.as i guess you would want to chill round the pool.After a hard night out.get to see the planes coming in the land if winds right.see everyone who walks up and down beach as well.
Thanks. Prefer to be more central in PDB. So not sure on Jabeque. Leaning towards Algarb then. But apartment may be back in the mix... too hard to decide!

Stayed at Algarb last year and was pretty good. Food was pretty good and drinks were fine. Bar shuts at 11pm though so if not going out till 1/2 can be a bit crap.

Think the all inc was worth €30 a day per person and I would say it was worth that.

Back