Anyone watch club reps?

nish

Agreed it looks shit over there (Faliraki), but it still BADLY makes me wanna work in Ibiza! If only Id saved my cash instead of drinking it!

Anyone still not sorted a job for when they go over yet? Anyone there now?!

Whats the best job in Ibiza (apart from dj-in at big events?), Id say the PR manager for Cream must have a wicked time! JAMMY DODGER!

Faliraki is a godforesaken shit hole & the morons that go there fit in really well! I"ve been there & it makes Ibiza seem like Paradise, what am I saying? Ibiza is Paradise!!
Don"t know if this will help but there"s a very good guide to this summer in Ibiza in June"s Mixmag, I think it also has advice on peeps seeking work there. Do let me know if you"re successfull & we"ll visit you whilst we"re there early July.
Good luck! :lol:

nish said:
Whats the best job in Ibiza (apart from dj-in at big events?), Id say the PR manager for Cream must have a wicked time! JAMMY DODGER!

I know her. ;)

nish said:

PR manager is a hard job, not that glamourous!!

gecko2: u know xena (or however u say it)? she's cool!

ye, but it would be one job id be willing to work my arse off for. she is one lucky lady!

embarass you - why, are you a rep Nitefly??? Or do you just feel embarrased for the reps on the programme :D

my mate worked for a club in the westend, think it was Bar amsterdam or something. Anyway, he said he got 1 euro for every person he got in a night, whicch was usualy 80+, which is good considering he only did 9pm-2am. His mates worked for gods kitch and were luck if they made 250 euroes a week as they wee on commision.

so if you can stand the west end you may end up with a better job.

Interesting. Ur mate prob had to bug everyone to go in - whereas people who were working for GK might have only had to hand out flyers

There was talk on another board bout GK's pr manager being funny, prob only talk but something to think about.

80euros a night sounds like good money for only 9-2 tho.

nish said:
There was talk on another board bout GK's pr manager being funny, prob only talk but something to think about.

it was prob the promoter gary who is total knob!!!!

lol, everything ive read bout this promoter has been negative! I think I should take over and sort yous all out with vip! ;)

he is worse than u can imagine, a total w**ker who throws his weight around! hope he's not back this year. i wish all the people who he pissed off, hurt and harassed last year had all ganged up and given him a beating, cos he deserved it!!! a bad lad theres no doubt.

Not nice :( can imagine ANY sales industry is hard cutting .. but when you only really have a summer season .. tis cut throat ... one of the reasons I didnt like Club 18-30 ... my wages were around £5 a day but with accom .. the rest made up with trip sales ... so you HAD to sell !!!

Tom Leeds said:
he is worse than u can imagine, a total w**ker who throws his weight around! hope he's not back this year. i wish all the people who he pissed off, hurt and harassed last year had all ganged up and given him a beating, cos he deserved it!!! a bad lad theres no doubt.

yeah every1 went round leaving "gary is a wanker" messages on the recruitment posters for gods,made me laugh anyway.

Back