Anyone want to join me in ranting at a crap 'Ibiza' article in The Guardian?

if you want to let off steam, rant at the cash-in merchants, rant at the FMIF circus, rant at the swedish house mafia, rant at the billboards, rant at the bellends in the music business, rant at the overcoked PRs, rant at the hanger ons, rant at the sycophants, rant at the airkissers, just don't rant at the messenger for telling it how it is. The headline in itself I strongly doubt would change the perceptions of anyone with half a brain. And people with half a brain, don't generally read the guardian website!

Anyone else read this in the style of "choose life"??? :lol::lol::lol:

Fact! I really only drink vodka when I'm out and want to get wrecked. In the house, it tends to be cider, red wine or whisky.

Johnnybulmersriojabells just wouldn't have the same ring...:lol:

When I holidayed in Morocco as a kid, vodka was expensive in the hotel bar, so I'd stick some in a water bottle and add to drinks purchased from the bar. One of the hotel entertainers cottoned on to this and pronounced me Johnny Vodka. That's how i got my name.

And I don't drink Bells ffs. single malts all the way.

When I holidayed in Morocco as a kid, vodka was expensive in the hotel bar, so I'd stick some in a water bottle and add to drinks purchased from the bar. One of the hotel entertainers cottoned on to this and pronounced me Johnny Vodka. That's how i got my name.

And I don't drink Bells ffs. single malts all the way.

good man single malt

That was my 'J-LO GOES ALL EURODANCY' thread that i would put a link to here if i knew how to.

Cool. Well, that article would have got a thumbs up from me if it had used the term Eurodancy rather than Balearic/Ibiza to describe the sound. You should offer to write for The Guardian. :D

i might just give it a try :lol:

On a general note, i understand your point about the article headline. Ibiza is name dropped and portrayed nowadays to be a place for hip hoppers to pose with bikini clad honeys. Guetta and alike use hip hop stars to crack the american charts and they use him to crack the european market. Everyone's a winner apart from the little island which loses its soul :(

Back