Anyone there 20th-27th of sept? Staying in THB Ibizamar

MrRev

A few lads from Northern Ireland are heading out for some of the closing parties on sept 20th for a week, staying in san antonio bay in the ibizamar apartments!

Anyone else staying here that week?:)

A few lads from Northern Ireland are heading out for some of the closing parties on sept 20th for a week, staying in san antonio bay in the ibizamar apartments!

I arrive a bit later on the 24th to the 1st oct
Im going for the closings too! cream and we love! Which are you thinking of hitting? I decided to stay in playa den bossa this time tho for a change

Me and my mate are going then!! Staying in San Antonio Bay... Nautilus (really bad reviews so not looking forward too it).

nautilus

dont worry laura its not that bad xxx its only 600 yards from PINK PANTHER :lol:.... serouisly though, lots of our regulars stay there, hotel ok , but food not so good, but all the restaurants within 200 yards do great 3 course meals with wine for around 10 euros... its right on the beach.. xxx:lol:

I'll be there

I'm staying at PDB. Hotel Algarb.

22/09 - Tiesto @ privillege
25/09 - Paul Van Dyk @ amnsesia

I'm not sure about the other days and I'm looking for people to know the beaches.

Back