Anyone stayed here?

dawnarmstrong

Hey everyone

Going to the Marina Playa this summer in July and staying in the Marina Playa in San Antonio Bay.

Has anyone stayed here before or going the same time as us?? If so I want to hear from you!! 8) :D :p

Marina Playa

I take the silence as a 'No' then!!!? Any info on Marina Playa would be greatly appreciated, e.g what it is near, things to do etc. It's in San Antonio Bay, and I have never stayed there before so if anyone knows anything please.......!!

Car Hire
Book a Holiday
Flight Details
Add to My Holiday
Temperature Grid

Accommodation Profile

Name: Marina Playa Apartments
Rating:
Profile: Couples, Relaxing, Near the beach.

Room Types

Studio
One Bedroom Apt
note : click on room(s) to display prices

ooops

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :rolleyes:

Sorry!! That didn't display right!! was meant to bring up a picture but obviously didn't work!!

Booked through JWT and Irish company, although i have not come across any other UK operators who feature it.

www.jwtholidays.co.uk

Didn't think it was so unheard of, can't find any reviews on it anywhere either!! Thanks for your help anyway Robo!! :D

Re: ooops

dawnarmstrong said:
Sorry!! That didn't display right!! was meant to bring up a picture but obviously didn't work!!

this picture???
3302.jpg

;)

i drove past the marina playa last night on my way home from work

it is facing es puet beach on the bay of san antonio. ie at the end of the paseo maritimo (promenade). it is ideally suited to enjoy the bay or san antonio being walking (or small ferry) distance away.
it also has several of my favourite restaurants within a stone's throw.
sol y sombra - barbecue garden
sa punta - great for fish
s'embarcador - like being on a cruise ship
sa savina - specialities of la mancha

have a nice holiday.

Thanks Stephen!!! Really appreciated and was beginning to worry were they really bad coz no1 had heard of them, but now feel much better about going, can't wait!! Cheers!! :D ;)

I have never stayed in them myself but know people who have and they said they are really nice, basic but clean and good facilities so you will have a great time :D

:D

Thanks McRackin!! Its all a bit clearer now, we seem to be sort of in-between the town and the bay in San Antonio, which is always a good thing!!! :p

dawnarmstrong said:
Hey everyone

Going to the Marina Playa this summer in July and staying in the Marina Playa in San Antonio Bay.

Has anyone stayed here before or going the same time as us?? If so I want to hear from you!! 8) :D :p

Hi

I havent actually stayed in these apts, but a friend of mine has booked them for this year in Aug. They are supposed to be lovely and near to everything. Im goin to San An bay this year again. Its a lovely part. 8) Prefer it than the town. Loads to do, shops etc, wee bars and theres a wee boat on the beach that brings u over the san an town - its leaves evey half hour and it only 1 euro or sth. It runs til 12 midnite from very early in the mornin. Sorry i couldnt be more help, but i thought Id give u a wee bit of biz about the san an bay area instead. Hope thats ok!!

Have fun!! I will!!!!

PS:There a website where people give reviews about where they have stayed etc. Check and see if it gives u any info. I got loads of info about my hotel last year. Its www.holidaysuncovered.com :)

Hi Julie! :D

Thanks for your info! After reading some of the posts its a good bit clearer where the apts actually are, and they seem within walking distance of both the bay and the town, so we get the best of both worlds! The bay sounds lovely, everytime i hear something about it i cant wait to go!! Have a good one, since we are going over before your friend watch this space, I will keep you posted!! :p

Cheers!

Back