Anyone stayed at HOSTAL MARI in San Antonio?

T

trancepunch

Hello, I'm planning to book a few nights at this hotel but I don't know how bad (or good) it is. If anyone stayed there or heard anything about it from others, please let me know as soon as possible as I'm about to book it soon!!!
Thanks.

trancepunch said:
Hello, I'm planning to book a few nights at this hotel but I don't know how bad (or good) it is. If anyone stayed there or heard anything about it from others, please let me know as soon as possible as I'm about to book it soon!!!
Thanks.

Hotal Mari is very nice, last year had a double room ,tv, phone, very nice bathroom with shower, fresh bedding 6 days a week, and a cleaner 6 days a week none on sundays, has a very nice cheap cafe attached to it opens early shuts up about 1am, mari herself is a lovely lady i would go back again it was very nice hope that helps ya

To Cheryl: how good are the breakfasts there that you get included with your room prices? Is it like a buffet? And another question: how far is to nightlife like Space and Amnesia? If you know the price for disco bus from san antoni to ibiza, let me know please.
Thanks

trancepunch said:
To Cheryl: how good are the breakfasts there that you get included with your room prices? Is it like a buffet? And another question: how far is to nightlife like Space and Amnesia? If you know the price for disco bus from san antoni to ibiza, let me know please.
Thanks

sorry just had room only the cafe downstairs which is part of hostal mari did a good english breakfast for about E3, very nice indeed as for the clubs by car/ taxi about 15 min drive don't know about buses hired a car to get about, hubbie drinks i dont so there was someone always capable of driving sorry i could'nt be more helpful

Back