Anyone recommend a gym in San An?

Smalljinx

:rolleyes: I'll miss my sweat sessions@the gym, so does anyone know of any gyms in San An :?: Arrive Fri 5/9-12/9. Orvay Apts.

If you are in the calo des moro area there is a couple round there, a newish one on the main road. Forgot what its called sorry.

They is one in San An Bay just past Summun on the Left hand side

ruth said:
If you are in the calo des moro area there is a couple round there, a newish one on the main road. Forgot what its called sorry

the old one: frayle gym :!:

the new one: gym lineas :!:

seanbelfast said:
They is one in San An Bay just past Summun on the Left hand side

rumi's gym :!:

Smalljinx said:
:rolleyes: I'll miss my sweat sessions@the gym, so does anyone know of any gyms in San An :?: Arrive Fri 5/9-12/9. Orvay Apts.

Theres one right by the orvay apartments!!! If you walk out of Orvay and take the road down to Kanya, theres one on the right hand side, about half way down.

About a 4 min walk from your apartments!! ;)

gym sweat yo booty!

:D Hey there thanx 2 evry1 that has replied, has anyone got any experiences of these venues?
:p Oh yes, countdown is on to Fri 5/9...

Re: gym sweat yo booty!

Smalljinx said:
:D Hey there thanx 2 evry1 that has replied, has anyone got any experiences of these venues?
:p Oh yes, countdown is on to Fri 5/9...

Oi Sarah i aint goin no bloody Gym girl!!!! :p You can go Gym and i'll top up the tan!!!

gym sweat yo booty!

:) G'day Mr Mambo.Upstairs for thinking & missing low flying aeroplanes.
Me, Mambobirdette, Beck & Sare all arriving fri 5/9. Its coming thick & fast like honey. Mmmmmm mmmmm bring it on. Oi! Mambobirdette ows yr waxing going :?: :p

Re: gym sweat yo booty!

Smalljinx said:
:) G'day Mr Mambo.Upstairs for thinking & missing low flying aeroplanes.
Me, Mambobirdette, Beck & Sare all arriving fri 5/9. Its coming thick & fast like honey. Mmmmmm mmmmm bring it on. Oi! Mambobirdette ows yr waxing going :?: :p

Oi biatch i aint usin that bikini wax agen!!! By the way i was lookin fru sum photos last nite and theres one of jus your pickety pointy finger pointing at sumfink. Theres no body just a finger I'll av 2 show u Fri.

:p Yo pikkety biatch I'll pull yr feckin hair if I can reach high enuf! Howja kno it was my finger...mind u spose it was grenn & warty. Warghahahaha!!! Git on yo broom stick & circuit tha moon :twisted:

Back