Anyone out there from 23rd Aug to 5th Sept

S

SarahPvc

A load of us are out in Ibiza from the 23rd to 5th Sept and would love to meet up with some more people. We have got some of our djs playing at places such as Tonic @ Eden, Viva La Trance & the Cream warm up party. Is gonna be a top time!

hi sarah, I met you last year out there @ godskitchen, I previously spoke to you on harderfaster..

in answer to your question tho, I might be going around that time, if so ill keep an eye out for you :D

There's going to be a few of us on the island from 1st to 15th September, but not sure exactly what nights we're off to exactly yet. Who are the djs who are playing you're out there with??

lynch said:
hi sarah, I met you last year out there @ godskitchen, I previously spoke to you on harderfaster..

in answer to your question tho, I might be going around that time, if so ill keep an eye out for you :D

Hiya Lynch - i remember you from Ibiza! Def keep an eye out for us!

gecko2 said:
There's going to be a few of us on the island from 1st to 15th September, but not sure exactly what nights we're off to exactly yet. Who are the djs who are playing you're out there with??

Carl Nicholson, Andy Whitby, Guy Hornsby, Daz & Tom :D

I'm there first week of sep :)

Always happy to meet more caners :lol:

I might be

I might be. See a tall, lanky white Yankee in the middle of Pacha or Priv, that's me!

Anyone want to hook up at all over those weeks & meet the rest of the crew just send me a PM with your mobile no.

Back