Anyone NOT drunk right now?

Drew said:
Buckley said:
Not drunk here - fancy getting wasted tonight but need to be fit for footy tomorrow, So... I'm off to the gym. Exciting, huh?

Why not do both like i'm going to do?

:p

'Cos I have two speeds - superfast and stop. So... if I go out I will end up still out and miss football or make it there with barely two braincells left and not enjoy it.

Going to the pub after the gym is great though, So... I think you've convinced me.

*mutters*
"I must not go to the Cross for Scoobie's b'day 'cos I'll miss footy......I must not...etc..etc..."

Buckley said:
*mutters*
"I must not go to the Cross for Scoobie's b'day 'cos I'll miss footy......I must not...etc..etc..."

You know which i would prefer to do.

Go to The Cross

;)

Leese said:
Drew said:
Either Leese has passed out or in the bath?

Party's over :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: was in my jacuzzi bath, am alive and well, have not yet passed out, which is quite surprising :confused:

Can you hold out 'til 6:30?

Hmmm, mind you that doesn't give me long to drive to gym, do 30 minutes, drive home and crack open the wine.

Actually no problem thinking about it.

;)

Leese said:
:eek: what? :lol:

just forget the gym, and get home to crack your wine open :D

Being as i bashed my elbow badly the other day, it could really do with a couple of extra days rest ;)

Leese said:
:eek: what? :lol:

just forget the gym, and get home to crack your wine open :D

I was supposed to have an early night but I'm joining the celebrations and meeting my friends at 8.00, a really early night in the bar :lol: :lol:

lots of drinking tonight by everybody then, well done for poo pooing an early night Sil, enjoy your celebrations :lol:

It's now saturday morning 9:07 and i feel like shite! :rolleyes:

The road to recovery is looking like a long road right now.

:cry:

You were drunk, did you manage to get your tree up alright in the end?

I was up at 8 this morning, having champagne for breakfast :D

Leese said:
You were drunk, did you manage to get your tree up alright in the end?

I was up at 8 this morning, having champagne for breakfast :D

It's still standing!

The last thing i remember is trying to wrap the lights around the bamboo outside on the terrace. I'll go check out the results of my effort later :confused:

Champagne for breakfast sounds nice. Could use the remaining wine and top it up with some lemonade :p

In fact, forget that, i need to go back to bed :(

I have got a thumping headache from last nights efforts, but have still managed to go shopping, get back make the bricky men breakfast, take the dogs for a walk, and now I'm attempting housework, but may give myself the day off :lol:

Leese said:
I have got a thumping headache from last nights efforts, but have still managed to go shopping, get back make the bricky men breakfast, take the dogs for a walk, and now I'm attempting housework, but may give myself the day off :lol:

Who and what?

Back