Anyone love the high life what about Ultra Miami crew assemble. It’s not cheap

Tasha

was wondering if anyone has the cash for ultra Miami. 3 day pass around 1200 I think. Looking for like minded clubbers who want to party around the world .... hit me up. X

was wondering if anyone has the cash for ultra Miami. 3 day pass around 1200 I think. Looking for like minded clubbers who want to party around the world .... hit me up. X
Me and my GF should be there, but not for high life, but for our love of electronic music...

We club around the western world every year (Vegas, NYC, Paris, Ibiza and Barcelona in 2017).

Me and my GF should be there, but not for high life, but for our love of electronic music...

What is high life? I'll be there with a buddy of mine from March 22-26, but not for Ultra. Will def be hitting up Space at some point and a couple of daytime events when they started getting announcements. Always willing to link up with everyone looking to party it up.

What is high life? I'll be there with a buddy of mine from March 22-26, but not for Ultra. Will def be hitting up Space at some point and a couple of daytime events when they started getting announcements. Always willing to link up with everyone looking to party it up.
High life clubbing is the opposite of what I do... Kind of VIP mentality (look at me, I'm rich, I pop Champagne...). To me music and party HARD always been the only true essence of clubbing.

High life clubbing is the opposite of what I do... Kind of VIP mentality (look at me, I'm rich, I pop Champagne...). To me music and party HARD always been the only true essence of clubbing.

Got ya and of course agree. I just misunderstood what you were trying to say. Let's get in touch when the time gets closer and see if we have any similar party's in mind. I'm staying right off of Collins so will be right in the thick of the mess that South Beach is.

Got ya and of course agree. I just misunderstood what you were trying to say. Let's get in touch when the time gets closer and see if we have any similar party's in mind. I'm staying right off of Collins so will be right in the thick of the mess that South Beach is.
So finaly it's gonna be Miami April 20-23 (too busy in March). I guess you won't be there at that time. However I'll be in Ibiza July 20-28.

I wouldn't say meth, just molly or she smoked a few ecstasy pipes..;)
Meth, this guy is off his tits

Ahhh only just come back to see all the comments. Ultra well and truly didn’t happen a lot more planning needed for next year.

My username is because well I’m just smashing perhaps it’s a Devon thing we say with out cream tea with out pinky’s out.

And high life. Not to offend anyone I just prefer a nice standard of hotel when travelling. Xxx

Anyway Ushuaia is booked for 26th May for a week so any of you who fancy a drink from the balcony for the show hit me up. Xxxx

I am claustrophobic so i actually love the atmosphere of clubbing but hate being shoved around. I love people watching.

Back