Anyone know where junior cartier plays?

Dirty Sanchez said:
i thought that was an alias for our man... mr jon carter (calm down babs)

It is one his names he produces under.

I've got a couple of junior cartier sets from this year and they sound nothing like jon :confused: All electro pop and rock influenced house.

N8 said:
I've got a couple of junior cartier sets from this year and they sound nothing like jon :confused: All electro pop and rock influenced house.

They were prob from 4/5 years ago, it's only last couple of years he's gone more down the route he is now.

He should go back.

dates are may this year for one and the other is this year i think as its got the radio dj announcing it at the start. not that i have any music stolen from the radio.

he's playing with the bestest dj in the world jacque lu cont and its well good :D

N8 said:
He should go back.

dates are may this year for one and the other is this year i think as its got the radio dj announcing it at the start. not that i have any music stolen from the radio.

he's playing with the bestest dj in the world jacque lu cont and its well good :D

Dunno then, I thought he'd stopped playing under that name, omg how I am going to find time to stalk Jon and Junior :p :lol:

Back