Anyone in September? Share villa or simply meet up?

D

ddildovic

Hi people,
Am going (maybe) on my own from 8 to 17 September. Anyone interested in meeting up? Age, sex, nationallity, etc. do not bother me the least as long as u r relaxed and a positive person (I'm 30/m, by the way). Would be also nice if we could meet up for a drink in town (live in London/UK) beforehands too, but its not necessary (e.g. if u are from elsewhere).

ALSO: As I have not booked accomodation yet, it crossed my mind that it would be very nice to get a group of 3-4 nice party people and hire a villa together. We can get a very good deal + will be able to make noise (private parties, etc. ) If anyone interested drop me a line (that would require of course to meet up beforehands to check compatibility so you have to be from London or south england in general).

Its my first time to Ibiza and am really looking forward to it

take care you all
:)

Hey there,

Interesting name btw. I'm heading over on my own from Australia sept 5-14. Happy to meet up with you. I have already arranged hotel accommodation in playa d'en bossa.

My first time too......looking forward to it.

Hi vinylgroover,

Thanks for the reply, let's speak nearer to the time about meeting, my e-mail is e_stamatakis@yahoo.co.uk, if u e-mail me so that i have your address will be great! (my name is manolis, by the way)

:D

What a coincidence, i'm Greek as well.

I'm actually leaving next Wednesday and heading to Greece first for 4 weeks and then to Ibiza. I won't have access to e-mail much at all as i will be on the move alot. I will drop you an e-mail.

Back