Anyone in Ibiza 13th-20th july???

T

Tara2001

Hey all,
Anyone be in Ibiza from 13th-20th july? We're 2 girlies staying in san an bay looking to meet males and females just to party hard with! :D But the question is, can you handle it? :twisted:

Hey Tara - Space and Bora Bora on the 14th Sunday all day. Be there. Be on the lookout for guys wearing hats from U.S. sports teams, NY (NY Knicks, NY Yankees), B (Boston Red Sox), LA (Los Angeles Dodgers).

Stop over and say hello !!

Hey Tara - Space and Bora Bora on the 14th Sunday all day. Be there. Be on the lookout for guys wearing hats from U.S. sports teams, NY (NY Knicks, NY Yankees), B (Boston Red Sox), LA (Los Angeles Dodgers).

Stop over and say hello !!

Tara2001 said:
Hey all,
Anyone be in Ibiza from 13th-20th july? We're 2 girlies staying in san an bay looking to meet males and females just to party hard with! :D But the question is, can you handle it? :twisted:

Hey there. You'll never guess what, me and my friends go on the 13th also and my name's Tara. Sorry that was a really dizzy thing to put but i found it quite strange as i don't come across many other Tara's.

We get there on the 13th. Three of us, me and a couple. WE're staying at the hotel Osiris in San An. Can't wait to be back, 4 days.

Ibiza 12th - 19th July

Myself and my cousin will be 'avin it in Ibiza from the 12th - 19th July if anyone fancies meeting up?! My 5th visit to the Island COME ON!!! :p

Hey guys....

4 of us, young, intelligent, successful, good looking, fun loving, charming :D guys will be making the trip to the White Isle from Toronto arriving Saturday evening the 13th and will be staying till the 20th. Don't know what we will do the fist night, may take it just a bit easy ;) but we will definitiely be at Space on Sunday for Lawler's lights out party which will be off the hook. That party will probably kick off a week of no sleep and partying non-stop....can you handle that ?:) We are staying in Playa D'En Bossa at Hotel Alranza. We'd be happy to meet and party with all/any of you. Send me a PM and we can try to co-ordinate.

Terry

hey all!
I'll be staying in Hotel S'Amfora in san antonio bay. The plans confirmed so far are judgement sunday and manumission on the monday. If anyone fancies joining us on either of these let me know, I'll have my fone on me so maybe we can swap numbers or something?!

Sounds good Tara2001...my plans r the same Space Sunday followed by Jules then Manumission Monday and probably Space after that!...If u want my number msn me at jamespaulcooper@hotmail.com bye 4 now!

I think that's our plan as well. What's everyone doing saturday? Chill?

Why not

I'm gonna be in San Antonio july 15-25. I'd like to meet up since I'm going on my own.

Tara2001 said:
Hey all,

Hey Tara,

We're going over on the 12th for a week and are staying at the S Amfora in the bay aswell. Would be good to meet up with a few people because there are only 2 of us going, the other guys never got time off!

Back