Anyone Heard?........

spottydog

Bought Hernan Cattaneo's perfecto CD and Frankie Knuckles choice the other day. Personally i think they're both money well spent but wotchy'all think? anyone got either of these? Wotcha reckon? ;)

I've got the Frankie Knuckles Choice one, I really rate that series cos it's something a bit different to listen to, I'd recommend the Danny T one too :D

yeah already got it, cheers Babs. Theyre all well good. looking forward to the derrick l carter one coming out. ;) :lol:

spottydog said:
yeah already got it, cheers Babs. Theyre all well good. looking forward to the derrick l carter one coming out. ;) :lol:

Is Delboy doing a Choices one?? Didn't know that :D

Have you got release date or track listing??

Afraid not aint got either but he definately is doing one. not too sure whether ya saw it but i actually posted a question about it not so long ago on here cos it was really doing my head in.
theres a photo of it in the azuli presents space 2003 booklet so i presumed that it was already out and i had just never seen it, but after alot of surfing and searching i couldnt find anything about it. so i went into hmv in Belshaft and one of the fella's in there said it is still to come out but he does'nt know when.
Will keep ya posted if i hear anything else. ;) :lol:

Back