Anyone hear Lexicon Avenue's remix of Depeche Mode out ther?

nish

I was dyin to hear it but didnt! Guessed Space on Sun would have been the best bet but we missed out! :(

Re: Anyone hear Lexicon Avenue's remix of Depeche Mode out t

nish said:
I was dyin to hear it but didnt! Guessed Space on Sun would have been the best bet but we missed out! :(

Nope. Heard their remix of 'Dirty Sticky Floors' at Space tho :D

Think I was one of very few DJs on the island with a copy, and I can't remember ever playing it.

Their remix of 'Wish You Were Here' is better ;)

that LA remix of depeche mode has been around for a while so i assume its not that the dj's havent been able to get a copy. I've got a copy of it so it cant be too hard :D

dam0 said:
that LA remix of depeche mode has been around for a while so i assume its not that the dj's havent been able to get a copy. I've got a copy of it so it cant be too hard :D

The copy you have is hot as f*** though.

Scott never wanted to release it, and someone booted it, to which he went apeshit.

There's very few big names have copies. Mine's a CDR ;)

i heard it in pacha.... pete tong played it towards the end of his set on the opening night in june!! get this, won guestlist for that night on his radio show the week before and of course got to pacha and my name wasnt on the list! nice one Pete!

unlucky mate, I got it for the cream night, thankfully mine didnt fall through (for a change).

Ive had a radio1 list in the past which fell thru, I told em about it and they sorted me out for another event! :)

been trying to get in touch with radio 1 but i've just been getting blanked!! they've got 4 days to get me in to creamfields!

Alex Williams said:

Is this a remix of the Pink Floyd song? If yes, anyone know where I can listen to it?

Steven R said:
Alex Williams said:

Is this a remix of the Pink Floyd song? If yes, anyone know where I can listen to it?

No, it's their remix of John Creamer & Stephane K's 'Wish You Were Here'

Far as I know, it still aint been rekleased yet, but it is on the 'Adventures of Shindig...' CD

dutchy said:
been trying to get in touch with radio 1 but i've just been getting blanked!! they've got 4 days to get me in to creamfields!

nightmare! if u got a spare place remember me! :lol:

'wish you were here' is an absolute tune. I love the original tribal mix. Reminds me of the year of progressive/tribal :)

dam0 said:
'wish you were here' is an absolute tune. I love the original tribal mix. Reminds me of the year of progressive/tribal :)

Aye, back in '01, remember it well :rolleyes:

Scott & the lads add a nice touch to this track though. Shindig erupts to it every time he plays it

Back