anyone got pics they can post

joecrack13

I was in Ibiza last year for the first time and it was mind blowing....i just wanted to know if anyones got pics they can post especially from the Radio 1 party when Mr Tong did the Essential Selection...ill be back again this year for Radio 1 weekend as well...cant freakin wait

F*ck the juiceheads and towelheads

its nice to know, that we have friendly people like you around.

Robo said:
F*ck the juiceheads and towelheads

its nice to know, that we have friendly people like you around.

well said robo....arroganance

You cowards have an easy time bashing on arabs on this forum....i'll keep that in mind and I know how all u guys look like from the pics u posted.....hope i bump into u little skinny people in ibiza, cuz id like to hear those comments said to my face.....ill make sure that the a$$ woopin will make u start thinking twice before making such racist comments

cant wait to see u there :twisted:

i've not forgotten you're going to do a little job for me.

looking forward to meeting you.

pachabloke80 said:
You cowards have an easy time bashing on arabs on this forum....i'll keep that in mind and I know how all u guys look like from the pics u posted.....hope i bump into u little skinny people in ibiza, cuz id like to hear those comments said to my face.....ill make sure that the a$$ woopin will make u start thinking twice before making such racist comments

cant wait to see u there :twisted:

damn...you're back bloke...back with a vengence
anyways you find the flights yet to ibiza?

fusion said:
Well if that can help, there are almost 100 pics i posted on another board, in a review i made about my trip in Ibiza 2002
Here's the link for it incase u are interested :arrow: http://pub23.ezboard.com/fiufrm1.showMessage?topicID=1480.topic
:p

NOWAY! I remember seeing you guys last year - thought you might be following us, as we were at Pacha Wed, Amnesia Thurs and Pacha Friday!! Good lads - you looked like you were having a wicked time 8)

Hey, I was in Pacha for Perfecto on 16/7 and got my photo taken with my bird, and the master himself, Mr Paul Oakenfold. Timo Maas played that night as well. I planned my holiday around that night and unfortunately got let down. Pacha was on 1/2 - 3/4 full and the 2 boys weren't on top form. Ah well, least I got the photo and I still love Pacha. Roll on september....

Cool site Muel though you have me totally pissed off now. Seeing those images and over 4 months to wait to get involved in that madness again. Flux capacitor,uranium, and a DeLorean urgently required, anybody selling please give me a post. Urgently need to get to the future

Keifer said:
Oops!! Photo is on Pacha website. Photos - Perfecto 16/7/02 - Photos 86 & 87. Memories!!

I'm pissed i was at pacha 4 times last year and didn't see my picture on the site hahahahahahahha this year i'm gonna look for photographer and make sure i get clicked....

sorry i got so upset in the previous post....i just get pissed when people are so racist....u dont see me bashin the brits, indians, or anyone else....i apologize again.

-the bloke

sorry i got so upset in the previous post....i just get pissed when people are so racist....u dont see me bashin the brits, indians, or anyone else....i apologize again.

-the bloke

pachabloke80 said:

-the bloke

I'm of indian decent and someone bashes me....i just ignore them :)...

i have a hard time ignorin dumb a$$holes.....tends to get me in trouble sometimes ;) as it did last week when i got sucker punched....but i have a hard time not standing up for myself and ignorin the situation

-the bloke

To ignore someone is the ultimate insult (action-reaction) Formula of life.

Back