anyone got any birthday suggestions

T

taffy-boy

Me and my mates have hired a couple of villas for the first two weeks in july. Whilst we are out there its our little friend emma's 21'st birthday! Anyone got any suggestions for something a bit different to do on her birthday.
All ideas will be really appreciated, thanx :)

you could surprise her with a great meal at Bambuddhas Grove, last year i saw a group of people celebrating a girls birthday at the restaurant - they dimmed the lights and the waiters came in, singing a birthday song with a huge cake with candlelights in it....i thought that was noce - just as a little xtra thingy!

thanks guys, for the ideas. Defo interested in hiring a boat, and the restaurant sounds like a great idea aswell. I feel like a kid again, I am sooooooooooo excited about this holiday.
My social life has taken a right battering over the last few months, I've had major clubbing withdrawals :cry: :cry:
even had to settle for a few house party get togethers, great fun but not quite the same.
anyway not long to go now, I'm already starting to get all tingly :oops:

Ibiza-girlie said:
you could surprise her with a great meal at Bambuddhas Grove, last year i saw a group of people celebrating a girls birthday at the restaurant - they dimmed the lights and the waiters came in, singing a birthday song with a huge cake with candlelights in it....i thought that was noce - just as a little xtra thingy!

Thats a really nice idea! Or KM5! It'll be my birthday when im on the isle too and i've been trying to think of things to do. I know who i'll be spending it with just not sure what we will do. Of course just being in Ibiza will be special!! :p

Back