Anyone going in September???

MrMambo

I'm seriously thinking about going back to ibiza from 18th-25th september.

That seems like a good closing week

Cream closing - 18th
Underwater closing
SPACE CLOSING (we love sundays)

Those 3 would be big enough for me...

Anyone got the same ideas...if so, would it be cheaper to book later rather than sooner???

Cheers Muchly
;)

Ah September!!!! I'm there, you should book asap, we had trouble finding something decent in Playa Den Bossa, nearly ended up booking in San An :eek:

We've been in September the last 2 years, definately recommend it.

We normally wait until about a week before we go to book it, last year it only cost about £170 each and we stayed in a nice place round san an bay aswell.

hey mambo,thats what me and the bf are thinking of doing too!
guess we shouldnt have gone so early in the season eh
we wouldnt feel like we're missing out so much then!

Exactly right lucy!!!

I havent quite decided whether it can be done, but i guess if i go ahead and book it, i know ill be going to

PARTY LIKE A MAD EEJIT!!!

:p :p :p

i went last year in sept as well, prefer the summer period as San An was a freaki´n ghosttown and it had a strange vibe, closing the island......no prefer it all messy, sticky,noisy, crowded and with happy faces all over!

lol your right there :)

im going to try and get a cheap week there for mid septemeber
going to be difficult saving tho :(

Hey girly!!

Was the strip open del mar etc, and if so, do you still get the pre-parties for the closing parties there, dj's etc. If so, i wouldnt mind cuz id just stay along the strip somewhere when im not clubbing - not too fussed about the rest of san an to be honest!!

:rolleyes:

thats like me,i like bar m/itaca side and mambo/coastline side and i just cut out the bit inbetween hehe :)

well i think its a whole in one experience to be honest, i like the feeling of many people around you, waiting for that perfect clubbing nite - the warm atmosphere and i want the strip to be open - it wasnt!

I like west end during the daytime, untill it turns into a hell of a kindergarden with flashing neonlites, puking people and footballers trying to pull off your top - but i need to feel that things are HAPPENING - not about to END, which is the case in September!

Ibiza-girlie said:
well i think its a whole in one experience to be honest, i like the feeling of many people around you, waiting for that perfect clubbing nite - the warm atmosphere and i want the strip to be open - it wasnt!

when did you go in september.

if you want right at the end then yes....but if you went the first 3 weeks then your lying...

sorry.

no im not lying, haha!! you wicked one, i went in the third week of sept, and liked it better in the summer..........sorry guys but thats just meeee

Ibiza-girlie said:
no im not lying, haha!! you wicked one, i went in the third week of sept, and liked it better in the summer..........sorry guys but thats just meeee

isn't september still summer??

:lol:

Robo said:
Ibiza-girlie said:

isn't september still summer??

:lol:

by my weather and can you still sit on the beach and get a kick arse tan calcullations, i believe rob you are correct september is still summer :D

I love going in September - everyone seems to pull all the stops out for the closing parties like they ain't never gonna club again till next summer! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The weather was a bit shite the last time I went in September though (2001). Had to buy fake tan on the first day as it was cloudy allllll day and I couldn't possibly go out on the first night without a nice healthy glow :rolleyes:

i'm thinking about getting there in sptember too for sundays@space closing party, and subliminal & underwater closing parties as well .

Back