Anyone going 12th - 19th Sept?

Trying to get a group together for about a week around 15/9/9

A friend of mine, initially back in April, started to organise all of her female friends to go to Ibiza for a long weekend on the 17/9/9. This had stalled until now so we are looking to gather a few more friends to meet up for the closings around the week of the 15/9/9.
I like the idea of having a group together for the evening meal to start the night off. Clare's about our age (or a young 35, or 30, I don’t like to ask) and she likes a wine or two.
I’ve stayed at Playa D’en Bossa in 2006 & 7 which is a good walk to the old town for a nice meal and then on to El Divino\Pacha - plus PDB is a good base for Bora Bora and Hed Kandi at Space on Saturday.
If this sounds the ticket pm us.

Anyone else fancing meeting up sometimes from 11th sept?

I quite fancy Hed Kandi on 12th @ Space and Tiesto @ Privilige on 14th :)

I will most likely be doing the following on those dates.
15th,Tuesday - Armada Closing @Amnesia w/Markus for 8 hours!!!, +Sanchez on the Terrace
16th,Wednesday - Subliminal @Pacha w/Morillo & Dirty South
17th,Thursday - Cream @Amnesia w/Ferry, Halliwell, Van Doorn & JO'C
18th,Friday - Pure Pacha @Pacha w/Sander K & Emerson

I'll be there 12-19th September too. Staying in Es Vive near PDB 8)

I'm meeting up with some friends (mixed group) for Hed Kandi on the 12th. PM if you want to arrange a hook up :)

going from the 16th - 25th september and staying in san an

will be at cream on the 17th and pacha on the 18th more than likely

I arrive on the 15th.... going to try to check out Subliminal that night for Erick Morillo.

After that I will hopefully be where ever it's happeneing :p

I am all about the Sumbliminal party that Wednesday. Gotta see the Rockstar Morillo do his thing in Ibiza, plus I think Dirty South is with him that night:D

Definitely looking for some people to kick it with that night (dinner, pre party, etc) so hit me up.........

Cheers
8)

Doubt youll be billy no mates now kayleigh? you'll probably be in a group with the most people in! lol =]

Back